3.7 Synthesis - Unleash the Bees! SRS Necro - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

Thanks for the info. IIRC, I saw a post somewhere that said some gems turn into their Vaal versions when you corrupt them. This was the thing I was worried about most.

If this is true, is there a link somewhere that shows which gems become Vaal gems when corrupted?

Also, if I understood you correctly, when you corrupt a gem and it loses quality, it will become something like 15% quality, but it can't be fixed with GCP because the gem is now corrupt, no?

Sorry for the noob questions. I guess I really need to play a lot more to get better at some of these types of dynamics. Thanks.
"
Haverhill wrote:
Thanks for the info. IIRC, I saw a post somewhere that said some gems turn into their Vaal versions when you corrupt them. This was the thing I was worried about most.

If this is true, is there a link somewhere that shows which gems become Vaal gems when corrupted?

Also, if I understood you correctly, when you corrupt a gem and it loses quality, it will become something like 15% quality, but it can't be fixed with GCP because the gem is now corrupt, no?

Sorry for the noob questions. I guess I really need to play a lot more to get better at some of these types of dynamics. Thanks.

Only abilities can become vaal(there are some that dont have a vaal version), not support gems.
When a gem turns into vaal, the gem gives you both the vaal ability and the normal ability so its not a bad thing that it turns into a vaal gem.

Most builds that use an ability that has a vaal version use that most of the time anyways.

Exacly, you cant add quality to a corrupted gem, you can however level it again if it would lose a level.
Last edited by Raazen on May 19, 2019, 7:07:14 AM
Ahhhhh! I get it now! Thanks for clarifying it for me! =)
Very interesting guide man, I thought about an SRS build since Legacy and never got into it, mostly because SRS got dunked over and over BUT this new Ammy looks very interesting!

I just glanced over the gear and was like "ouhh, actually a cheap build, nothing too fancy required" and then I saw all the ppl complaining about "buuhhh how is that cheap, multiple ex required build, DOH!"

I mean, how much would the Staff and Chest cost after 30-50 Hours into the league, 10-20c each, at max?! How is that expensive, or am I missing something terribly important here to get goin? All the other stuff is just smth for improving the build but not required, isn't it? ... I never played ever played a single minion build, so idk, just don't wanna get surprised in Legion, since I just started to think about this as a starter.

Anyways, a quick answer would be nice to confirm my thoughts or point out my errors.

Cheers

EDIT: I just saw that u didn't skill "Minion Instability", so my question is, what do u think about That new Ammy + Minion instability and how would u change ur gearing + tree for that? -- I REALLY need a lil help here, since I really never did anything minion related
Last edited by Broof on May 30, 2019, 7:25:47 AM
"
Broof wrote:
Very interesting guide man, I thought about an SRS build since Legacy and never got into it, mostly because SRS got dunked over and over BUT this new Ammy looks very interesting!

I just glanced over the gear and was like "ouhh, actually a cheap build, nothing too fancy required" and then I saw all the ppl complaining about "buuhhh how is that cheap, multiple ex required build, DOH!"

I mean, how much would the Staff and Chest cost after 30-50 Hours into the league, 10-20c each, at max?! How is that expensive, or am I missing something terribly important here to get goin? All the other stuff is just smth for improving the build but not required, isn't it? ... I never played ever played a single minion build, so idk, just don't wanna get surprised in Legion, since I just started to think about this as a starter.

Anyways, a quick answer would be nice to confirm my thoughts or point out my errors.

Cheers

EDIT: I just saw that u didn't skill "Minion Instability", so my question is, what do u think about That new Ammy + Minion instability and how would u change ur gearing + tree for that? -- I REALLY need a lil help here, since I really never did anything minion related

Hi, yes the new amulet is indeed interesting.
I just put in 80% inc minion life on random jewel and chose minion instability, the dps isnt that great tbh, 130k.

This is just speculations but i think the dps gained from the Instability node is less than having the minions up for a couple seconds longer.

Using the amulet without minion instability might be better.

But as i said, its only speculations.
Last edited by Broof on Jun 1, 2019, 7:28:39 AM
"
Raazen wrote:
"
Broof wrote:

Cheers

Hi, yes the new amulet is indeed interesting.
I just put in 80% inc minion life on random jewel and chose minion instability, the dps isnt that great tbh, 130k.

This is just speculations but i think the dps gained from the Instability node is less than having the minions up for a couple seconds longer.

Using the amulet without minion instability might be better.

But as i said, its only speculations.

Alright, thanks for your reply :)
Hi,

I'm looking at your bulid as my league starter and randomly threw a kit to try it out in Standard (POE_Go) is my char.

Do you have mana issues?

I find I that's a big problem right now, and there isn't the option of a mana flask to replenish this.
"
Eathb wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking at your bulid as my league starter and randomly threw a kit to try it out in Standard (POE_Go) is my char.

Do you have mana issues?

I find I that's a big problem right now, and there isn't the option of a mana flask to replenish this.

Hey,

We dont use mana since we use EB+MOM and by looking at your character he has no ES on any of his gear :P

Maybe the 120 ES regen while near a unique/rare craft on belt helps.

I never had any issue with mana(ES) anyways as you can see in the videos so im pretty sure its the lack of it on your gear.
Last edited by Raazen on Jun 2, 2019, 5:59:39 PM
Question about the Unleash thing.

While I totally see the usefulness in getting out the bees fast, does the less damage penalty not make it a bit weak?

Is there any other benefit compared to... lets say, spell echo?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info