3.7 Synthesis - Unleash the Bees! SRS Necro - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

Question:

Per the gems, do we level them all to 20, or are some left lower level?
"
Question:

Per the gems, do we level them all to 20, or are some left lower level?

Immortal Call level 1

Cast When Damage Taken level 7

This is up to the player really, i stop CWDT at 7 on most characters when its linked with Immortal call.

The remaining gems you max out.

Last edited by Raazen on Apr 19, 2019, 3:19:35 AM
Just hit level 80 but still can’t use all auras.
I have them socketed into Victarios but can only run Discipline, Hatred & Anger.

Sorry for the noob question, I’m sure it’s something simple I’m missing
"
Bollo wrote:
Just hit level 80 but still can’t use all auras.
I have them socketed into Victarios but can only run Discipline, Hatred & Anger.

Sorry for the noob question, I’m sure it’s something simple I’m missing

Cant see your character since its set to private, but i can take a guess that you havent picked all the reduced mana reserved nodes yet.
Hey, any chance I can get some pointers on improving my character.
She's still little, level 83 as of me typing this but holy... SO freaking squishy. I'm constantly chugging health pots after getting smacked by a stray projetile or something jumping on my face.

I've only JUST picked up MoM after hitting 83 because I HATE mind over matter with a burning passion, I usually refuse to even attempt builds that run it, but I want to make this work for me. If I don't take it I get one shot, if I do have it I survive the one shot, have no ES and die 5 seacond later. D:

Running my synthesis stuff is where I find I have the most issues with hugging the floor as there's just so many projectiles flying around.

My profile should be public to go have a look.

Other than trying to stay upright in some situations I'm loving playing with SRS, I've done golems, spectre and HoA before, been dying to try SRS for a while. :D
Last edited by Vervaiin on Apr 26, 2019, 4:30:58 PM
"
Vervaiin wrote:
She's still little, level 83 as of me typing this but holy... SO freaking squishy. I'm constantly chugging health pots after getting smacked by a stray projetile or something jumping on my face.

I've only JUST picked up MoM after hitting 83 because I HATE mind over matter with a burning passion, I usually refuse to even attempt builds that run it, but I want to make this work for me. If I don't take it I get one shot, if I do have it I survive the one shot, have no ES and die 5 seacond later. D:

Running my synthesis stuff is where I find I have the most issues with hugging the floor as there's just so many projectiles flying around.

Post your PoB and lets have a look.
"
Raazen wrote:
"
Vervaiin wrote:

https://pastebin.com/LE3JMKP2
"
Vervaiin wrote:
"
Raazen wrote:
"
Vervaiin wrote:

https://pastebin.com/LE3JMKP2

Your PoB lvld etc: https://pastebin.com/7WAKgeRb
What your character will look like at 93 with lvld gems.

It seems like its a mixture of lacking in both EHP and damage, a big aspect of a summoners defense is that the minions is suppose to kill the mobs before they reach/hit/kill you.

What i can tell is that you're missing flat ES on every piece of rare gear cept your belt, and your missing about 600 life from gear+jewels compared with my character(doing this because it was my starter).

About the damage, alot of damage can be gained from abyssal jewels.
I added one of my jewels x4(not the best, not the worst=Ancient sight)into the PoB and you gained about 50kx20 dps(and lots of life)

So yeah... its just a problem of gear mostly.

One tip about SRS, they can act like morons sometimes.
Alot of times they just ignore the monster closest to you, which allows that monster to run up to you.
Paying attention to this will help alot.

omg I typed out a reply and it sent in a blank message. D:

At least I know it's just basic gear upgrades I need to make, she's still a pretty new character, I'm a mad alt-a-holic, I decide I want to play something different so often. xD

I'll look into picking up some better pieces tomorrow & hopefully get levelling into those jewel sockets.

I've played golems & HoA before, I know their AI is a little special sometimes, but I'm really enjoying playing with these little guys, I haven't tried SRS before.

Ty for your reply! :D
Last edited by Vervaiin on Apr 26, 2019, 7:31:30 PM
How about a corrupted Frostferno with +2duration (will be +4 total), and we can take a weaponw with needed stats. For example goodrolled staff with cast spees, ele damage, or someth+shield (more survivability)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info