3.7 Synthesis - Unleash the Bees! SRS Necro - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

"
Zhentos_angel wrote:
How about a corrupted Frostferno with +2duration (will be +4 total), and we can take a weaponw with needed stats. For example goodrolled staff with cast spees, ele damage, or someth+shield (more survivability)

I see less pros than cons doing that since we dont need more gem setups.
Lose out on -9% res, 20% minion damage and 2 support gems vs 1 more srs gem level.

Castspeed is kinda useless with the new Unleash support.

I've been using this SRS build in Synthesis league to 36/40, very cheap and strong for end game content, not the fastest build for clearing maps compared to other builds but definitely fun to use.
Last edited by AestheticMan69 on May 5, 2019, 5:53:04 PM
"
I've been using this SRS build in Synthesis league to 36/40, very cheap and strong for end game content, not the fastest build for clearing maps compared to other builds but definitely fun to use.

Great to hear! :)
Gonna try this build in flashback event :)
i played on synthesis flashback

lvl83

is not as easy to play as I thought.
Maybe I have to get used to it.
but for 4l srs is already good damage.

Unleash doesn't work with SRS...
"
CoolColJ wrote:

Yes it does, just not in HO.
"
Raazen wrote:
"
CoolColJ wrote:

Yes it does, just not in HO.

Ok that explains it

Well I'd rather use Spell echo and Summon Phantasm instead :)

Thanks for this build - it looks very interesting, but I think I'll wait til next league to try.

Quick question (and a pet peeve of mine): which gems are "safe" to corrupt?

I always hate to guess at this, and most build guides often leave this info out. As I'm such a noob, I'm never quite sure which gems should or shouldn't corrupt.

Thanks again for the guide - cannot wait to try it!
"
Haverhill wrote:
Thanks for this build - it looks very interesting, but I think I'll wait til next league to try.

Quick question (and a pet peeve of mine): which gems are "safe" to corrupt?

I always hate to guess at this, and most build guides often leave this info out. As I'm such a noob, I'm never quite sure which gems should or shouldn't corrupt.

Thanks again for the guide - cannot wait to try it!

I dont think there is any gems that gets "destroyed" by being downleveled, the worst thing that can happen is getting lowered quality but that is not buildbreaking.

And i think that you can take this info into any build.

One note:
Gems with the tag Spell might recieve a worse downgrade than those with the attack tag due to spells getting more benefits from gemlevel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info