3.7 Synthesis - Unleash the Bees! SRS Necro - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

"
manuakasam wrote:
Question about the Unleash thing.

While I totally see the usefulness in getting out the bees fast, does the less damage penalty not make it a bit weak?

Is there any other benefit compared to... lets say, spell echo?

SRS tends to die really fast when getting hit by stuff, atleast in endgame bostfights and getting em up fast again is prolly the best dpsgain you can get.

Its also very good defensivly since you dont have to stop and cast SRS again 20 times.

With the head enchant you have a chance to spawn 8 of em in 1 cast.

I did clear everything without Unleash before it got fixed, so you dont have to play with it.
If you like spell echo more, go for it :)
Is this build still viable for 3.7??
I'am pretty sure this build is completely fine,
actually i think the changes to multistrike is a buff against higher tier champions and bosses and against trash it won't matter at all.
Cheers
According to Rory's reply here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bxci5q/ggg_minions_in_37/eq8p26d?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
minions need 3000 accuracy to reliably hit lvl 83 monsters so

new Precision aura, 701 accuracy at level 20, it currently can stay within Victario's Influence without modifying anything reservation wise, cost is 71 mana after reductions.

(correct me if I'm doing math wrong please)

57% increased aura effect from tree +
15% from Victario's +
49% from lvl 30 Generosity =

121% increased aura effect

that pushes Precision to 701 * 2,21 = 1549 accuracy (there's one more aura level from VIctario's but atm we only know lvl 20 value)

now, with 160% increased minion accuracy from tree it becomes

1549 * 2,6 = 4027 accuracy

plenty of accuracy to 100% hit anything in the game, this gives the freedom to not depend from Command of the Pit, a huge currency saver and potentially a nice dmg boost with Grip of the Council
Last edited by Beregondz on Jun 7, 2019, 10:26:19 AM
"
Xerdragonus wrote:
Is this build still viable for 3.7??

It should be fine, if not even buffed.
"
Beregondz wrote:
According to Rory's reply here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bxci5q/ggg_minions_in_37/eq8p26d?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
minions need 3000 accuracy to reliably hit lvl 83 monsters so

new Precision aura, 701 accuracy at level 20, it currently can stay within Victario's Influence without modifying anything reservation wise, cost is 71 mana after reductions.

(correct me if I'm doing math wrong please)

57% increased aura effect from tree +
15% from Victario's +
49% from lvl 30 Generosity =

121% increased aura effect

that pushes Precision to 701 * 2,21 = 1549 accuracy (there's one more aura level from VIctario's but atm we only know lvl 20 value)

now, with 160% increased minion accuracy from tree it becomes

1549 * 2,6 = 4027 accuracy

plenty of accuracy to 100% hit anything in the game, this gives the freedom to not depend from Command of the Pit, a huge currency saver and potentially a nice dmg boost with Grip of the Council

Ye, it will most likely replace Haste, tho you can still run Haste while mapping.
I've started using the new Popcorn SRS amulet, and with -8% chaos resist roll on it they explode with MI speced after about 5 secs or 6+ secs with a +4% chaos roll.

And the SRS last 8+ secs even with no duration nodes on the tree, but with the Puppet Master ascendency

With combustion and ignite proliferation it murders hordes of mobs in Legion :)

just curious, but at which point do you put Mind over Matter on? its not on any of the build paths, should it be put on about the same time as EB?
"
Sophira wrote:
just curious, but at which point do you put Mind over Matter on? its not on any of the build paths, should it be put on about the same time as EB?

Ye exacly.

Seems like I will be playing SRS this league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info