3.7 Synthesis - Unleash the Bees! SRS Necro - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

"
Radolf wrote:
This build is amazing!
I'm playing "Path of Exile" since closed beta and can't close all available content before. But... this build give me keys to smash throght Atlas to deathless Uber Elder and deathless Uber Atziri.
I have a small problems only with Vaal Legion mobs and rare stun-locks from flickers. So what are you thinking about Presense of Chayala? It can resolve resistanse problems and free the pantheon from Brine King.

It is for sure an option, i only used the amulet to get attributes so i im sure you can make it work.
Can we get an update to gear since all synthesis items have been dropped for legion
"
Xerdragonus wrote:
Can we get an update to gear since all synthesis items have been dropped for legion

The only item that was related to Synthesis was the flask, and it wasnt mandatory.

So overall its the same items.
"
Radolf wrote:
This build is amazing!
I'm playing "Path of Exile" since closed beta and can't close all available content before. But... this build give me keys to smash throght Atlas to deathless Uber Elder and deathless Uber Atziri.
I have a small problems only with Vaal Legion mobs and rare stun-locks from flickers. So what are you thinking about Presense of Chayala? It can resolve resistanse problems and free the pantheon from Brine King.

i also started yesterday but im trying to find a build this looks amazing.. should i tried ? but if i struggle in maps or something can you help me with that later?
Amazing i will try today! hope gets good Q_Q
"% chance to Avoid being Stunned" mod on elder boots worth it?
"
dollygm wrote:
"% chance to Avoid being Stunned" mod on elder boots worth it?

That might be a really good mod to look for, yes.
Last edited by Raazen on Jun 19, 2019, 7:51:17 AM
The best levelling experience i've had in Legion so far, but pretty squishy in maps now. It's not the worst thing ever as I can just hang back and let the flaming skulls do their work, but if anything even looks at me wrong I just fall down.

There are a lot of +hp nodes to hit on the tree still though so I expect that to massively improve in the next few levels.

In the meantime, if anyone has an interest, I'd appreciate a review of my character "Holyshitsrs" to see if I've managed to screw anything else up?
"
casper0010 wrote:
The best levelling experience i've had in Legion so far, but pretty squishy in maps now. It's not the worst thing ever as I can just hang back and let the flaming skulls do their work, but if anything even looks at me wrong I just fall down.

There are a lot of +hp nodes to hit on the tree still though so I expect that to massively improve in the next few levels.

In the meantime, if anyone has an interest, I'd appreciate a review of my character "Holyshitsrs" to see if I've managed to screw anything else up?

Looks good!
Hi,
I am a new player and never craft my own gear before. How to craft +2 level of socketed elemental gems? I can't find any related information using google.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info