3.7 Synthesis - Unleash the Bees! SRS Necro - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

"
dennisleetw wrote:
Hi,
I am a new player and never craft my own gear before. How to craft +2 level of socketed elemental gems? I can't find any related information using google.

Easiest(i think atleast) way to do that is via Essence crafting, the essence named "Of rage" gives what you're looking for.
Can you solo hogm with this? Sounds like a dumb question, ikr, but still interesting to know. Always liked the idea behind srs but didn't actually make it happen even once - switching to spectres/skeles always seems like way more damage. Still want to give your build a test, hope it will be worth it) what's your shaper dps estimation for it?
"
Raskei wrote:
Can you solo hogm with this? Sounds like a dumb question, ikr, but still interesting to know. Always liked the idea behind srs but didn't actually make it happen even once - switching to spectres/skeles always seems like way more damage. Still want to give your build a test, hope it will be worth it) what's your shaper dps estimation for it?

I never tried it so i cant really say, they offscreen quite alot in there so i can see it being hard.

According to my PoB from that char, i had 213657 per SRS, x20.
so 4273140 DPS ^^.
Last edited by Raazen on Jun 19, 2019, 2:24:56 PM
Hey,
Is this build good/fast for high tier map/legion clearing?
"
Paintherapy wrote:
Hey,
Is this build good/fast for high tier map/legion clearing?

Hey, you can see some of the videos how good/fast it is.
I would say its good.

As for Legion i wouldnt know, i would say its good for that also.
I can see a problem trying to target certain chests etc in the cluster of legion statues tho, or they might clear em all together.
Could you take a look at my char? I am currently with 3,939 HP and 1,461 ES and I am having difficulty in Legion and some stronger maps! I'm using Anger, Discipline, Temporal Chains, rod and precision as aura.

Is it necessary to use precision already having Command of the pit as a glove?
Which auras are best to use at the moment? I'm lvl 84.
Trying this out, feel like I need more life though maybe no? I am confused as to whether we take MOM or not?
"
NecropK wrote:
Trying this out, feel like I need more life though maybe no? I am confused as to whether we take MOM or not?

We take MoM.
"
Raazen wrote:
"
NecropK wrote:

We take MoM.

So desecrate ground kinda sucks for us i see :)

If you wouldnt mind looking at my gear and lmk what you think I would appreciate it.
Last edited by NecropK on Jun 20, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
"
DASDIAS wrote:
Could you take a look at my char? I am currently with 3,939 HP and 1,461 ES and I am having difficulty in Legion and some stronger maps! I'm using Anger, Discipline, Temporal Chains, rod and precision as aura.

Is it necessary to use precision already having Command of the pit as a glove?
Which auras are best to use at the moment? I'm lvl 84.

If you got the gloves, the same auras as the guide is the ones to use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info