"
Kutuzovh wrote:
PRIMORDIAL
BLOCKS
HIDEOUT
PLEASE

Sure thing.

That will be $50.

In all honestly that and the Shaper's ones are most likely going to be "micro"transactions and not found in game.
That's delightfuly spooky <3
WOOOOOOOW!!

Spoiler
srsly?!
[Removed by Support]
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
The best Hideout for me would be a perfectly clean place without any tile on it.
I wish to build everything from scratch. These ready hideouts is a waste of space and limiting of the possibilities.

Void Hideout :D
WTB shaper realm Ho.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Can we also please get a little more customization with hideouts regarding unremovable elements?

I really like the darker hideout tilesets (Catarina, this one, etc) but having walls and such that we cannot remove really cuts down on some of the creative options. At the very least, can we get a light and dark hideout variants that have only the ground outside with no baked in decorative elements?

It's seemingly impossible to cover up all of Catarina's walls for my enchanted forest hideout.
Fabulous! Love hideouts, I hope you also release more hideout items with real game function?
That's just sweet

Can't wait to see the others you have created but, I think this will be my new one
Soon we will see $50 hideouts or even more, who doubt?
no time for hideout, pumping every free minute into betrayal league.

but thanks
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info