New Hideout Preview

Holy Lunaris, can't wait to get my hands on that one...
Those are all just taken from existing maps.

Why not add something new?
"
SlaserX wrote:
Those are all just taken from existing maps.

Why not add something new?

Duh? They wouldn't make a new tileset just for a free (monetarily) cosmetic hideout. If they did make a new tileset, it would have to go with an entirely new set of maps or zone types, and then yes, they might add it as a hideout selection.

That being said if they did create a cosmetic only tileset, you could bet your ass it would cost money.
Last edited by Advesperate on Feb 5, 2019, 5:04:37 PM
Yeah this is a good one.
Still looking for the Glacier HO in Iceberg.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
These hideouts should have capacity for complete clearing. Like all objects except for the walls (and probably basins, but preferrably, those as well). Seriously, we know how to arrange stuff in our hideouts much better than anyone else, since it's for us.

Also, I've had to enter CAPCHA twice when I tried to login, one before "checking browser", one after. AND it still can't remember me, while I always check the corresponding checkbox. Get your site together, please!
cool haha i'd live there if i had ENOUGH FAVOR
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Please Please Please add a Fungal Hollow hideout. It's so gorgeous with all the greenery, glowing mushrooms, misty backdrop, and shafts of light. Would also love a Glacier hideout, too. The bright whites and aquas are so lovely!
"
urbanexotic wrote:
Please Please Please add a Fungal Hollow hideout. It's so gorgeous with all the greenery, glowing mushrooms, misty backdrop, and shafts of light. Would also love a Glacier hideout, too. The bright whites and aquas are so lovely!

Seconded.

Also, Lava Chambers map hideout plz.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
"
I don't like them....I need METAL/ROCK scene hideout!

There is literally a graveyard/haunted mansion template how much more metal can you get?
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info