New Hideout Preview

PRIMORDIAL
BLOCKS
HIDEOUT
PLEASE
nice
from d2 frozen orb to winter orb
The best Hideout for me would be a perfectly clean place without any tile on it.
I wish to build everything from scratch. These ready hideouts is a waste of space and limiting of the possibilities.
You are looking at one of the peoples which changed the game,
gave a ton of new ideas about number of expansions,
spread the word, and blast an advertisement campaign.
And for which I finally get threatened with a ban.
I am not playing anymore, just waiting for a nice excuse.
New hideouts?! *prays for Lunaris Temple tileset*
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
The best Hideout for me would be a perfectly clean place without any tile on it.
I wish to build everything from scratch. These ready hideouts is a waste of space and limiting of the possibilities.


Agreed. I'm currently trying to make a hideout from the Unearthed tileset and many of the things they've put are preventing me from doing what i'd want ideally.
My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Feb 5, 2019, 3:59:29 PM
"
Kutuzovh wrote:
PRIMORDIAL
BLOCKS
HIDEOUT
PLEASE
I agree these mostly look like Stately but good cause its the biggest
looks good, but i want to see some balance improvements of the core game to feel the hype in regards to melee and syndicate. k thnx
watch me stream at https://www.twitch.tv/varvarg1
"
Synopsis wrote:
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
The best Hideout for me would be a perfectly clean place without any tile on it.
I wish to build everything from scratch. These ready hideouts is a waste of space and limiting of the possibilities.


Agreed. I'm currently trying to make a hideout from the Unearthed tileset and many of the things they've put are preventing me from doing what i'd want ideally.


You should be able to hit the reclaim all button while in the hideout. You may have to select edit or deselect edit in order for it to work but it's worked for me by accident a few times while browsing the different hideouts.
Last edited by _BuNgLe_ on Feb 5, 2019, 4:13:53 PM
"
_BuNgLe_ wrote:
"
Synopsis wrote:
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
The best Hideout for me would be a perfectly clean place without any tile on it.
I wish to build everything from scratch. These ready hideouts is a waste of space and limiting of the possibilities.


Agreed. I'm currently trying to make a hideout from the Unearthed tileset and many of the things they've put are preventing me from doing what i'd want ideally.


You should be able to hit the reclaim all button while in the hideout. You may have to select edit or deselect edit in order for it to work but it's worked for me by accident a few times while browsing the different hideouts.


Yes, but i was more talking about the ruins and the walls from the hideout, things that you can't remove by any way. Ideally it would be nice to be able to get the plain terrain that you could choose to organize as well as you'd wish to, with nothing pre-built upon it.
My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Feb 5, 2019, 4:25:50 PM
Spoopy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info