New Hideout Preview

Okay, this is awesome.

NOW WHERE IS MY PRIMORDIAL BLOCKS HIDEOUT?! Best tileset in the game currently.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Great, but more RNG in cosmetics... meh.

We need some prohpecies connected with unlocking hideouts or smth.
Just what the game needs, another hideout. GGG really know what the players want.

[Removed by Support]

Really great work. [Removed by Support].
[Removed by Support] - don't mention the chinese ownership of this game!
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Feb 7, 2019, 3:33:39 PM
Nice.

I need a hideout based on Fungal Hallow map. I really like the look of that map.

ps: GGG add a lot of new things in each league. So stop crying when they communicate about some cosmetics. Cosmetics are mainly what makes the game is still alive.

the only thing I can blame them for is they are often bugs with those new features (may be slowing down a little: less features for less bugs).
Last edited by Lyonnel on Feb 7, 2019, 8:33:37 AM
i would like a wood/forest hideout that would be nice
D4 BAD Baseg
oh, I like it!
dark and cozy)
GJ GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Seems too generic and boring. I think the most lacking HO right now is organic theme, like Malahai area. I would also remove all decorations on default HO, because the new ones seems unbalanced compering to previous one. Some of new HO are too narrow and some are too big (and don't have small, medium, large versions?).
It looks great, but i have a special demand if you can concider this in your future update about new music/soundtrack in hideouts as we get tierd of the same game music, we spend most of the time in hideouts nd maby its good to chose our own soundtrack or something you can add to game so we can chose..

Also if you can make that we can trade decorations with masters as well, so they can buy from us not only sell to us.

Thank you great game
Awesome!
GGG its possible to make real targetable indestructible dummies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info