New Hideout Preview

looks great, i love the new hideout system
I'd also love the ability to change hideout music. I had to stop using Haku's hideout after the music was changed to the Part 2 Lioneye's Watch music. It's pretty, but too mournful for the port town I was building, and the loop gets annoying pretty fast. I liked the waves and seagull sounds so much better!

I also had to give up on using the Stately Hideout because the music was so tense. I hated having to turn off the sound every time I was there.
I love haunted mansion so this is awesome!

Thanks for your hard work!
Censored.
OK, new Hideouts are really cool, but to be honest they are a lot to rare. Until now i didn't found even one of them by myself. I mean these are only cosmetic but some of them are rare as hell, makes no sense to me. Game things ok, but this? Just frustrating...
nice
"
Scryer16 wrote:
I don't like them....I need METAL/ROCK scene hideout!

I like the hideouts. Loved this haunted one. But, hell yeah, a metal themed hideout is an awesome idea. Please, GGG.

If it's not gonna cause any copyright issues, you may even add figures of corner stones of rock, like Eddie :D

Nice one! :P)
Nice ! Another Night map. Love it! Got already idea for hideout
More more more !!!
Lady Dialla, The Gemling Queen says:

Dominus exiled you, naked and alone, unto the palm of Death. But you would not die, would you?

No, no... you cuddled Death, promised it the world, made it your consort and so generously shared it with all your fleeting friends here is Wraeclast.
Pff...nothing special ;/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info