New Hideout Preview

What about ps4?
Am I the only one who doesn't care about hideouts? I never put effort in creating a hide out. I mean for what should you? Only for those who visit because of a trade. I just don't get it. Although all additional content is welcome. Nice GGG.
Last edited by MyBallsOnYaChin on Feb 6, 2019, 2:34:28 AM
And plz just choose the best HOs to win, not just random entries that look "unique" to you.

Still, I feel like the community should have a poll to decide the winners.
I still haven't found a single map HO and I played tons since 3.5. Just at least plz add new ones to red maps. Just don't make me farm the T5 crap.

Maybe decrease the rarity? And greedy Fs selling them for 5ex, never.
Last edited by GrayR on Feb 6, 2019, 2:46:11 AM
"
Am I the only one who doesn't care about hideouts? I never put effort in creating a hide out. I mean for what should you? Only for those who visit because of a trade. I just don't get it. Although all additional content is welcome. Nice GGG.

My HOs always have everything stacked ontop of each other, and my stash / primary sell merchant next to all 3 portal creators (map device, alva, Jun) for maximum efficiency. Some people seem to enjoy building HOs, which is perfectly fine. I just dont really care, seeing how i want maximum efficiency, especially if i have chars that has zero movement speed.

I think more HOs is a really nice addition, seeing how novelty things never cater to all players (same point could be made for playerhousing in all games). I think it makes the game seem more alive.
ok
FIX SG SERVER
nice
wau
you know, i'd really like to be able to purchase pool or bassin parts or something like that, same as patches of grass. i try to make a roman themed ho, and a proper atrium needs a pool, the same as a proper peristyle needs a garden ^^
These are cool additions ! More customization incoming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info