New Hideout Preview

GJ GGG!
Synthesis Master Craft Service in Synthesis My IGN: TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Synthesis Masters 8 level Crafting All Service in one thread!
Best Synthesis SC Master Craft Service Synthesis SC in SSC!
Master Crafting Service in Synthesis SSC PM: TreeOfDead
Seems too generic and boring. I think the most lacking HO right now is organic theme, like Malahai area. I would also remove all decorations on default HO, because the new ones seems unbalanced compering to previous one. Some of new HO are too narrow and some are too big (and don't have small, medium, large versions?).
It looks great, but i have a special demand if you can concider this in your future update about new music/soundtrack in hideouts as we get tierd of the same game music, we spend most of the time in hideouts nd maby its good to chose our own soundtrack or something you can add to game so we can chose..

Also if you can make that we can trade decorations with masters as well, so they can buy from us not only sell to us.

Thank you great game
Awesome!
GGG its possible to make real targetable indestructible dummies?
Looks great! Too bad we will never get that kind of isometric view while playing PoE {Sigh!}.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Awesome!
GGG is it possible to make real targetable indestructible dummies?

GGG knows about this and hopefully is working on it. I hope GGG also includes 4 numbers (stats) for testing our attack skill on the dummy, the damage of the current attack, the total number of attacks and the averaged attack damage, and then the DPS. Having attack damage stats will allow us to try out different gear and skill supports while target practicing a skill.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I really would welcome an underwater hideout :)
and then of course a celestial hideout O_O
--------------------------
Af hverju er ég til.

Stop eating animals now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info