New Hideout Preview

"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'm not sure why everyone's now talking about paid hideouts. Where did that come from? It seems odd to me that TencentGGG would bother to make tilesets purely for hideouts instead of just, as you said, giving people places to 'live' that resemble locales they've seen along the way.

But I guess if they can make money out of it...well...

Now I'm really not sure I understood what you meant, but to respond to the first sentence: I remember Chris and Jonathan mentioning a possibility to add hideout tilesets as MTX. Last time it sounded like something more than just a possiblity. A lot of people expressed interest in buying Shaper's domain based hideout back before 3.5.0 both on Reddit and in the forums.

I know PoE is F2P but I'm still surprised they're throwing so much for free for hideout lovers. Perhaps they consider it not worth to sell? Well, good for me. :P
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Feb 5, 2019, 9:06:02 PM
Fungal Hollow hideout please!
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
One of these better have the music from Crypt/Catacombs. I was immensely disappointed that none of the current ones has that song. I don't even care what the hideout looks like. It's the music I like to craft and hang out to.

Thank you.

p.s. maybe just make it so we can select the music of the hideout through Helena. Food for thought.
I hope 4.0 has a greater focus on encouraging real player interactions. Personalised HOs which serves as an access hub for all game content really isnt the way...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
So happy for this, love the changes with Masters/Hideouts!
Free Master Crafting Service (Breach): thread/1797112
Free Master Crafting Service (Essence): thread/1744527
Free Master Crafting Service (Legacy): thread/1857272
Free Master Crafting Service (Harbinger): thread/1952418
thanks very good work
New hideouts are great, but how about some that aren't so dark? Bright and sunny ones are the best.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Not to be a douche-nozzle or anything... but I hope that "rare" hideouts will not be a frustrating as Glacial HO has been. I have long since passed the point of fed the f**k up...
A challenge to get... sure, I get that. But for god's sake why does it take more than 50 or even more than 100 tries to get? That's not a challenge. It is a consummate point of outrage. When/if I get the damned thing I won't feel a sense of accomplishment. I will only be left with a sullen anger at the cost of time and effort that I might have put toward league challenges or some other Fun pursuit.
+1 on the Helena idea
most ppl tend to make their hideouts or the usable area nice and TINY - imo there is no need to focus on this - rahter spend your attention on things that need paying attention to. like a console port thats gone bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info