Flame Totem Rework

Stop talking about balance in this game - just watch video where 36 lvl character kills Uber Elder - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/370031280

where u can see that any other skill - just a useless piece of sh.t )
Last edited by rrurrer01 on Feb 5, 2019, 9:38:55 AM
"
dbnward wrote:
POG? =p

write actual words or keep this stuff no one understands for yourself
Since ur reworking/buffing a non-self cast spell, dont forget to nerf cyclone
Appreciate the efforts to rework skills but wouldn't you think that adding fire damage and the curse immunity to Vaal Ancestral Warchief/Warchief would make more sense than to add physical dmg conversion and Curse Immunity to a Flame Totem? I mean come on, Warchief man, WARCHIEF!!! Don't demote it to WarCheap!
For many leagues Flame totem was a great league starter but somewhat meeh at the endgame. I played hundrets of hours with flame totem chars until other league starters became way better. Will these changes make ft really good again compared to the other builds? I don't think so!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Most new skills (like the brands) are gimicky and hard to use. That's why noone is actually using them. Don't make another one.

Brands are "hard to use"? And "noone is actually using them"? Lol!

I don't find brands hard to use but as of right now I had to abandon a brand build because they are bugged and stop rendering on my screen, making it incredibly difficult to see where my brands are and what they are doing. Dunno if they've fixed it yet but something like that just completely turns me off from the experience.

That being said I think they are pretty cool but the mechanics could use some buffs. I wanted to make a build centered around cooldown recovery and being able to use brand recall as much as possible, but it seems like GGG really doesn't want you to be using brand recall in the way I was trying to use it, which just feels necessarily restrictive considering it isn't even slightly gamebreaking.
Where is the video ?
"
Pniz wrote:
Looks and sounds awesome, hope it's actually decent :)

at last!! i wait for that many time! <3
I always thought that flame totems should deal some physical damage. Fire burns which disfigures people changing their physical appearance. Plus explosions create shock waves which is kinetic energy. And kinetic energy is can cause physical damage. This way the Fire totem could finally be supported by added fire damage. I always thought that it was stupid that fire spells could not take advantage of added fire damage because it required you to have some physical damage. Finally this changed.

Good Work GGG!

Also I think the fireball spell deserves the same treatment! Phys damage for Fireball!! Reeeeeeeeee!!!!
HOLY FIRE is coming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info