Flame Totem Rework

Nie indirect buff to inquisi Pog, and a buff to flame totem chieftain i can smell those builds comming
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
"
Thiss extreme additive design is not adding depth to the skills you're reworking, it's just making them more contrived and singular. Having skills do this AND this AND this AND this is not making them more interesting and is taking away from one of the core premises of this game, using skill gems and support gems to create unique skill set-ups. Instead it's like you're just doing the job for us, and in introducing more passive support gems that only serve to increase damage output, it's taking away the challenge of creating builds, by just doing the job for us.

Betrayal in terms of content and simplifying masters and crafting was great, but this, this ain't it chief.

Could not agree more.
buff to melee with shield when?
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
Last edited by SpreadYourFire on Dec 4, 2019, 1:14:51 AM
oh cmn. FUCK TOTEMS! FUCK MINES AND TRAPS. FUCK any indirect mechanics buff self cast! ggg what the fuck wrong with you? why do u love totems shit so much KappaPride?
who else is just excited about the hidden consecrated path buff?
I'm using combustion prolif flame totems to ignite for my flame surge totems. This is a stupid non-meta build that's working really well for me and I'm having a lot of fun with it. Please don't make flame totems worse for this purpose.

Don't make them slower. Don't make them shorter range. Don't give them less coverage.

Phys to fire conversion is annoying but I'll manage. Crit means very little either way. I'm gonna carry a warding flask regardless.

So just don't make it less useful for my purposes with the projectile speed changes, okay? That's all I ask.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Flame Totem dealing physical damage is weird. Maybe it needs renaming too. :|

Flame Shard Totem

sounds odd
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
5% is a good number lol. That's on par with, say, Tornado Shot and almost as much as BV or EleHit.

The 5% number is the total usage for both skills combined........

Nope. 5% is Storm Brand alone. Armageddon Brand would add another .5% over that, which would put them in the top 6.
not a fan of the flame totem change. Doesn't even sound like flame totem anymore, just a new skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info