Flame Totem Rework

"
kael694 wrote:
I would prefer reworking Flame Totem but keeping his look and theme cuz I like it being shaman-like also physical dmg and healing? It doesn't fit. Divine Totem should be separate skill.

Going Chieftain will still let you go full Fire Damage and them some more with his passives. Either way having the Totem also have some portion of physical damage helps Chieftain in this scenario. GGG have been slowly updating the 3D Art of Base Skills too. In Incursion Traps & Mines got visual redesign as well from looking like 3 Planks of Wood to something like a Claymore Mine.

You can also just buy the Tiki Totem Skin for 90 points Normal Price (Which no doubt will go on sale during the new league probably) which lets Flame Totem look like Kuduku. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrdr9l1KCxk
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Feb 12, 2019, 8:40:51 PM
xD
Last edited by SpreadYourFire on Dec 4, 2019, 1:14:26 AM
xD
Last edited by SpreadYourFire on Dec 4, 2019, 1:14:03 AM
I don't understand all the physical damage hate on FT. This skill is going to be insane on Chieftain lol. The build already runs HoP, Ngamahu, Flame's Advance gives full fire conversion without Xoph's or Avatar and Every 10 seconds, gain 70% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage for 3 seconds is even more busted. Consecrated ground makes running Righteous Fire even safer to get that *MORE* spell damage. The new Sulphur flask(might run this idk yet) works for this too with 3x the circle size for more crit damage and life regen coverage. I'm super exited to play FT Chieftain in the next league!

Must be Templar players complaining lol

Edit, They posted a video on it, projectiles look faster on the base gem!
Last edited by Time2Mosh on Feb 21, 2019, 7:13:03 PM
"
Time2Mosh wrote:
I don't understand all the physical damage hate on FT. ./.

From merriam-webster "Flame"

1) the glowing gaseous part of a fire
2) a state of blazing combustion

I checked a few more dictionaries and cannot find any mention of the word "Physical" or flames being able to regenerate life, in fact it's just the opposite. Since we're also throwing random stuff on top of it like curse immunity, why not add elemental immunity, chaos immunity, phasing, onslaught, etc.
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Feb 22, 2019, 11:16:26 PM
This sounds kinda odd. It should be a new skill IMO.

And please give us back our totem on hiero!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info