While we're rebalancing many skills in our 3.6.0 expansion, we're also doing a full rework to two existing skills. One of these skills is Flame Totem, which is being repurposed into a divine-themed skill which has new mechanics that interact with Consecrated Ground and new visual effects to match its divine abilities.

In addition to its projectile speed and damage being rebalanced, Flame Totem's fiery projectiles will deal physical damage with half the damage converted to Fire. In addition to some new passives in the Templar's area of the skill tree, this should open up some new synergies with physical conversion.

While Flame Totem is active it creates Consecrated Ground around its base. Flame Totem's special Consecrated Ground also grants immunity to Curses to you and your allies while they are standing in it.

Consecrated Ground itself is also changing. In addition to regenerating the life of you and your allies, it will also cause hits against enemies in the Consecrated Ground to have increased critical strike chance. This will benefit Flame Totem's critical strike chance against enemies near it and your other skills against enemies near where you've placed your Flame Totem.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Looks and sounds awesome, hope it's actually decent :)
IGN: Volki
Last edited by Pniz on Feb 4, 2019, 5:19:20 PM
owen
Nice
Flame Totem dealing physical damage is weird. Maybe it needs renaming too. :|
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
woop
POG? =p
can wasteland flame dash also have a rework?
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
oh yeah also cool totem too yeah
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
no video?
Please Shockwave Totem Rework
Last edited by KGabQr on Feb 4, 2019, 5:23:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: