Flame Totem Rework

YESS! Melee improvements. Oh wait, totems? yeah, they are pretty weak...(?)

:D
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Cool
fuck em
Pog
The fuck kinda flames you using to deal physical damage though?

Seriously though, more synergy with physical conversion? Do we not have enough of that already? I mean, at high levels basically every physical skill is getting played as elemental, and this is just... more of that? I don't get why that is somehow a good idea or new development when it's been the meta for the past year, if not longer.

Buffing Consecrated Ground sounds good, though. That might actually make creative use and positioning with it interesting and fun. Curse immunity specifically with flame totem is a... weird choice, but I can't really say it's good or bad?
Last edited by TherosPherae on Feb 4, 2019, 5:35:26 PM
Sounds like a Consecrated Path buff too... wonder what other melee skills will see the divine favor of the balance team.
delete post
Last edited by ovogancho on Sep 2, 2019, 3:17:26 PM
nice, can't wait to not play it
50% phys damage means Herald of Ash & Hatred would be a choice for some nice MORE damage and some incr. AOE.

The consecrated ground would make it more flexible ,for other classes, in case your are not a Templar which gets similar passive effects through their ascendancies.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
YES FLAME TOTEM HYPEEEEEEEE1!
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Consecrated Ground itself is also changing. In addition to regenerating the life of you and your allies, it will also cause hits against enemies in the Consecrated Ground to have increased critical strike chance.

OMG, Sulphur flask will be new meta now :D I'v always liked it and use it on almost any character :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info