Flame Totem Rework

POGGERS
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
only thing flame totem need is its damage back. and maby make gmp work like a multiplyer vs single target. i recall flame totem doing tons of damage once upon a time. but like all els it got nerfed hammerered.
Chieftain totem? POGGERS
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Flame Totem dealing physical damage is weird. Maybe it needs renaming too. :|

yeah, that's what i thought too
it isn't >just< a totem that spits flames anymore also, so a rebrand would make sense
Last edited by bozzna on Feb 5, 2019, 3:25:55 PM
Flame totem is like a long lost love for me. First build i reached lvl 99 with on hardcore and was 15% away from 100 when it Chris Wilson took it all away from me with a pack of big magic skellies with extra dmg mods. I still have the character and everytime i scroll past him i'm reminded of the feeling like losing a girlfriend from when those skellies ripped my world apart. Took me over a month to get there back then, because game was slower, so obviously i'm divided on the support of flame totem rework ... for personal reasons. May you rest in piece Fireaeerrhhh you finally got the rework you always wanted.

"
bozzna wrote:
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Flame Totem dealing physical damage is weird. Maybe it needs renaming too. :|

yeah, that's what i thought too
it isn't >just< a totem that spits flames anymore also, so a rebrand would make sense

No he hit you with hammer in head and you ignite with flames.
"
Nohhgenludd wrote:
It looks like flame totem will be broken after these changes, hope you guys can find a way to balance it.
Anyway, it's good to know beforehand!
Thanks GGG, keep up the good work!

I don't think that they have any interest anymore to balancing those new skills, they just want people to play it and by Mtx.

They have not shown any interest to actually balance arc traps, or elementalist, and they've had time to do it.
They don't really care imo.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I'd reckon they could rename it to Crucible Totem. Fits the theme of it. And the Physical part of the damage could be it spewing out molten metal.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Don't want to play totems, don't want to play brands...gameplay sucks

Please put ur effort on what is critical for the players : trade system sucks, cannot trade when in p6 - channels suck, didn't change since the beta - fed up to destroy my eyes while trying to read something
Congrats, you just learned that not every update is catered specifically for one player's choice of play-style.

Trade sucks atm and we all know it. Just ignore the scammers,etc and hope for the best.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info