Two labyrinth trials are among most deadly areas in the game

Trials are dusgusting, if you aren't regen you can't deal with them. MOST BUILDS CAN'T DEAL WITH TRAPS.

The only reason you guys are surprised by the deaths in trials is Becuase you act like the three monkeys covering your eyes, mouth, and ears in regards to how much people hate being forced to do lab. People just suicide dive trials they pay for, before paying someone else to kill izaro. Solid 10 out of 10 content there, do glad every freaking character has to do it.

Anyway, back to pretending percent based trap deaths are difficult, solid content.
"
deserttfoxx wrote:
Trials are dusgusting, if you aren't regen you can't deal with them. MOST BUILDS CAN'T DEAL WITH TRAPS.

The only reason you guys are surprised by the deaths in trials is Becuase you act like the three monkeys covering your eyes, mouth, and ears in regards to how much people hate being forced to do lab. People just suicide dive trials they pay for, before paying someone else to kill izaro. Solid 10 out of 10 content there, do glad every freaking character has to do it.

Anyway, back to pretending percent based trap deaths are difficult, solid content.

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go. There's the "THE LAB IS SHIT WE SHOULD GET OUR ASCENDANCIES FOR FREE DX" venom spew I was waiting for.

I'd answer it, but...well, is there a point, really? This discussion has been had almost as often as auction houses. There's really nothing new to be said.
"
rzuk892 wrote:
I've died in trail burning rage like 2 times this league, because I got tired of this "stand still and wait" BS.
Lab traps are the most boring thing in this game.

The burn lab is not uber hard, but what this player describes is true.
The fire floor is utter waste of time.
Make the fkng cooldown acceptable. Not 10 seconds of complete waiting between floors.

Even lara croft would avoid these rooms.

I find the hardest part going south west in pike floors.
The very lack of zoom just forces you to YOLO trough unknown pike traps.

Why not have it zoom out like the belfry map before you enter that bossroom.
Nice dynamic cam, love it.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
deserttfoxx wrote:

No, we just dont give a damn that newbies do that. Uber Izaro was hard in 2015, now its a joke. Traps as well, I dont remember when I died to traps last time (probably in 2k16)
That minor god for flask charge regen is insane good in traps.

Just swap to crazy buffed life flasks when going in.

Cant comment CI and LL builds tho...
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
Earthslug wrote:
That minor god for flask charge regen is insane good in traps.

Just swap to crazy buffed life flasks when going in.

Cant comment CI and LL builds tho...

CI, or at least the CI Occultist I'm playing this league, laughs her ass off at most traps. Burning Rage is always chock full of skellingtons to murder for huge ES regen, and no lab trap ever devised can out-damage ES recharge when triggered with the Occultist "cannot be interrupted" mod. Combined with the new "Recover ~25% of ES/mana when you Focus" veiled armor mod, and I don't believe I've died to traps a single time this league, nor even really been concerned with them. My shield's always back to full before it matters, one way or another.

That whole "wait five seconds somewhere safe to regenerate your entire life bar" thing means CI's better than a lot of people think at traps if you have any bleeding modicum of player skill or familiarity with traps. Low-life can't get the Veiled mod since it wants Shavronne's Wrappings, but I imagine everything else applies.

Yeah, non-Occultists have a noticeably harder time, but EVERYBODY gets basic ES recharge, and basic ES recharge is all you need unless you're deliberately sandbagging it. Just slow down a little bit and you'll be fine.
The lab is the sole reason I stopped making glass cannon magic find builds, I want to get it over with as quickly as possible and never look back.
"
deserttfoxx wrote:

I mean, you don't have to facetank the traps, you have the possibility to dodge them, you know?

It always make me laugh to watch this community.

On one hand you have the "Hardcore Pro-gamers" defending the EXP penalty on death for whatever BS reason, and on the other hand, those same "Hardcore Pro-gamers" constantly hating on any content that is actually able to kill them.

Just priceless.
Last edited by Darkduprey on Jan 14, 2019, 6:54:09 PM
I've died in trials not going to lie think it was like a few leagues ago?

Spiked to death
and uh Buzzsaw'd to death

<.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 14, 2019, 7:04:06 PM
Git gudder. No rips since 2013

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type