Two labyrinth trials are among most deadly areas in the game

"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
I cant understand why there is STINGING DOUBT there. Its literally the shortest and easiest trial of all of them. The only trial in which I still die sometimes is piercing truth because its so long I just run out of my only life flask and spikes kills me.

isn't stinging doubt the dart one? cause the reason the dart one kills everyone is because darts get paired with other traps and none of the others do.

If you use any movement skill you can literally skip all darts in this trial. You can do this trial hitless by just using flame dash.
I guess new players just walk and dont use movement skills?
"
Aynix wrote:

"New players" don't know about "phase run+exceeded duration" gem combination. And about "poison immunity" from that Desert Spring scorpion idiocy too :P
Phase Run for traps? yeah good luck with that. Im talking about Flame Dash/Leap Slam/Blink Arrow.
With 2 lab trial maps on this list, it may be an indicator that a lot of new people are playing :D
"
Aynix wrote:
Phase Run for traps? yeah good luck with that. Im talking about Flame Dash/Leap Slam/Blink Arrow.

is lightning warp also good?

do people also use it for move around in the lab?
34pre98qua
"
Aynix wrote:

Then I'm extremaly lucky man. I farmed "turbo Izaro" on Saturday and Sunday with this combination, no problems on traps. Some anti bleed flask, movespeed flask + phase run with increased duration and you can forget about traps. With some "blink arrow" help too :P
"
stkmro wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

is lightning warp also good?

do people also use it for move around in the lab?

It was sometiems used when we still had "old flamedash"

Now that flamedash has more range and recharge quicker, I would never use Lightning Warp.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
I cant understand why there is STINGING DOUBT there. Its literally the shortest and easiest trial of all of them. The only trial in which I still die sometimes is piercing truth because its so long I just run out of my only life flask and spikes kills me.

isn't stinging doubt the dart one? cause the reason the dart one kills everyone is because darts get paired with other traps and none of the others do.

If you use any movement skill you can literally skip all darts in this trial. You can do this trial hitless by just using flame dash.

All the lab trials are a joke i'm not saying they aren't easy i'm just explaining why stinging doubts on the list, because its the same as all the other trials but you get a dart up the backside while dealing with the other traps, also its never really stated that treading on an upraised rock triggers more darts which i'm sure most newer players don't know lol.

I run through most of them its not even a movement skill issue its just easier to brute force than do properly, the faster you go the less damage you take!
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
also its never really stated that treading on an upraised rock triggers more darts which i'm sure most newer players don't know lol.

Dude, Im playing since closed beta and I didnt know that ^ ^
Only gripe I have with trials is that some of them are longer than the rest.
I do them on Totem Hiero, occasionally Warping around.
Also Hiero has very high regeneration from 5 totems.

Generally do all the trials I find, already sold like ~20 offerings and have 20 for myself.
Its like few minutes and you have 6 chaos!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info