Two labyrinth trials are among most deadly areas in the game

I remember when we had to do trials on EVERY CHARACTER.
Now you "waste" like 30 min every 3 months and people are still complaining.
"
Aynix wrote:
I remember when we had to do trials on EVERY CHARACTER.
Now you "waste" like 30 min every 3 months and people are still complaining.

Because it is still wasted 30 minutes. Devoted to senseless arcade, which is necessary for completion another senseless arcade. All these “trials” shouldn’t be mandatory at least for these players, who completed them in 3 previous leagues. And I tell it as a person, who usually have completed all these stupidities by the end of day 3 of the each league.
The only trials which should stay are the uber ones. The normal ones can get shoved back into whatever cave they got out of.
"
Chicosuave wrote:
I was at 139/159 on the atlas before I even found the 6th trial. It was retarded.

I must admit, this league was my best for finding Trials.
But, seriously, this is the single biggest issue with Trials in my opinion.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
I'll do every trial except for fire.

Not because I die in it (very, very seldom) - but because it simply takes too damn long compared to all of the others.
The one with the buzz saw floors is a close second for wasted time, so I generally skip it too.

"
Chicosuave wrote:
I was at 139/159 on the atlas before I even found the 6th trial. It was retarded.

Agreed. Used to find a trial every three maps or so. Now it's more like every 12 - and it's always the same trials. I've got a bucket of offerings, but still can't use the first one unless I want to subject myself to the horror that is /820.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Jan 16, 2019, 4:04:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info