Two labyrinth trials are among most deadly areas in the game

Shows you what kind of player I am... I find Burning Rage one of the easier trials.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Shows you what kind of player I am... I find Burning Rage one of the easier trials.

I hear you :) A little patience does indeed go a long way in PoE at times.

I used to hate this one, but now, nope. Easy peasy lemon squeezy :P
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Aye, me too;)
I’ve use to hate lab and trials, but once u learn how to do it, than it’s easy;) but still do lab only for ascendancy, can’t bring myself to grind u-lab like some ppl do...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
RandallPOE wrote:
I'm puzzled at what makes Pillars of Arun & Hallowed Ground so deadly.

Pillars is an easy case. You get hit by a barrage of ranged attacks that is far, FAR worse in terms of burst damage than any fort archers ever were, and it's always shot from inside a bubble.
"
RandallPOE wrote:
I'm puzzled at what makes Pillars of Arun & Hallowed Ground so deadly.

With the people rushing along theme, maybe some players jump into Hallowed Ground and fight Maker of Mires just because he's right there.

Top ten most-deadly areas:

• Vaal Temple – everything clear here, monsters shooting barrage of chaos missiles immediately after entering area, annoying and strong “Trio” in the end. Deadly, no surprise.

• Trial of Burning Rage – newbtrap, in Betreyal league the number of players has almost doubled and newbies never met such thing during the campaign, yes, there is some “lava areas” in normal and cruel labyrinth, but nothing comparable to this idiocy. No surprise, it is “deadly”.

• Core – small arena, phased boss with “oneshoot” ability, uncomfortable map layout, hard to run away or sustain Syndicate “intervention”, especially if Tora is in raiding party.

• Forge of the Phoenix – Some unexperienced players still trying to facetank Phoenix, not so bright idea. Besides, it is T16 map, so Syndicate, associated with map modes can be deadly.

• Lair of the Hydra – Boss is annoying, especially after Vaal Pact destruction. Syndicate – the same issue like in all T16 maps.

• Maze of the Minotaur – Mino can hit really hard and is quite durable. Practically life and DPS check. If you have enough life and DPS, you kill him before he kills you. Otherwise, you die at least one time. Syndicate – the same issue like in all T16 maps.

• Trial of Stinging Doubt – same issue like with “burning rage”. Unexperienced players + higher maps – death.

• Hallowed Ground – probably newbies try to fight immortal guardian before they killed all “side bosses”.

• Pillars of Arun – Don’t have a clue. Low tier map with stupid layout and easy boss. Personally skip it at all from about two leagues, just unable to force myself to run such a map, even at the cost it will be “unfinished” forever.

• Pit of the Chimera – Idiotic phased boss, from Delve league buffed with “dark” clouds (previously clouds was easier to notice) and some waves of quite strong monsters in the meantime, especially these chaos shooting worms. DPS and mechanic knowledge check. With good DPS and mechanic knowledge fight is long and annoying… breeze. Syndicate – the same issue like in all T16 maps.
It's clear that people are playing glass cannons by preference. Building towards defense is so boring. Good players can pull it off... because they know when the damage is coming based on their experience and can avoid it before it hits them. Bad players just die a lot.
I cant understand why there is STINGING DOUBT there. Its literally the shortest and easiest trial of all of them. The only trial in which I still die sometimes is piercing truth because its so long I just run out of my only life flask and spikes kills me.
"
Aynix wrote:
I cant understand why there is STINGING DOUBT there. Its literally the shortest and easiest trial of all of them. The only trial in which I still die sometimes is piercing truth because its so long I just run out of my only life flask and spikes kills me.

isn't stinging doubt the dart one? cause the reason the dart one kills everyone is because darts get paired with other traps and none of the others do.
i am at the situation in game when i have recently finished the normal labs...

my kind of thinking is probably one of the minority here...

i love the design of the trials and the labs.

i find the trial design, the puzzles, the laby layout, the lab design, the laby mechanics like the silver key, the silver chests, the gauntlet and traps layout all very interesting.

even after killing izaro, i like to backtrack to the maze and try out find more keys or shrines for fun.

i also like trying out repeatedly all the gauntlets and traps and see if i can clear them without using movement skills.

i also like the lore of the lab, where izaro was imprison by chitus after he made the mistake of making izaro his successor.

i am waiting for the cruel, merciless, and uber lab to come.

i think when the time comes, it will also be interesting.
34pre98qua

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info