Core
Forge of the Phoenix
Lair of the Hydra
Maze of the Minotaur
Trial of Stinging Doubt
Hallowed Ground
Pillars of Arun
Pit of the Chimera

It's important to note that these areas are the most deadly proportionally to the number of instances created. There are certainly some surprises in here! We weren't expecting to see any Labyrinth trials, let alone two. It's nice to see that a lot of the content we've pitched as dangerous is, in fact, dangerous.

Can we consider this statement as that trials (and lab in general) are working as intended and dont need any changes? Because it sounds literally like this.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Jan 14, 2019, 4:33:21 AM
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2019, 4:02:43 PM
one per-cent! one per-cent!

Burning rage is pretty crazy if you want to speed run through it.
Second-class poe gamer
Pretty sure i die to rage like 2+ times everytime i do it(but i only do it once ;p) cause im not waiting half an hour for all the shit to line up lol
I've died in the Trial of Burning Rage more times than I'm comfortable to admit. I've died less in the 4th labyrinth.

That trial is my nemesis in this game, I absolutely hate it.
It's hardly surprising - the deadliest lab trials aren't nearly as hard-hitting as the red tier maps listed, but are very punishing towards impatience. Not enough folks make it to uber elder or atziri, and those that do aren't going to be eating deaths as frequently as folks doing a map trial.
Yep, totally over league play.
I've died in trail burning rage like 2 times this league, because I got tired of this "stand still and wait" BS.
Lab traps are the most boring thing in this game.
Burning Rage is just a piece of shit because of those small corridors. Without phasing you're guaranteed to get stuck on trash mobs if you just try to run through, and half the time there's not even any space to spawn totems...

No idea why Stinging is on that list though. Has the level of players degraded to the point where they don't understand to run with a goddamn bleed utility flask?
Burning Rage is a lot of little dangers and annoyances that just add up to be a dangerous trial. I think the biggest difference between it and other trial content based on burning floors is that it's so compact with tiny corridors while every other burning trial, including Uber Lab itself, uses large areas for the skeletons to roam. It also uses timed cranks on top of a timed danger mechanic so it puts additional pressure to rush.
I think those trials made it to deadliest 10 areas (or how many was there), only because ppl cant wait for few seconds on one place.. That’s cos t speed ppl play this days.. Faster, faster.... don’t stop for anything..... Same reason why low prices items especially maps is hard to buy, cos ppl r in rush to somewhere and don’t want to stop..
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
I'm puzzled at what makes Pillars of Arun & Hallowed Ground so deadly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info