"
Git gudder. No rips since 2013

dun lie!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I've died in trials not going to lie think it was like a few leagues ago?

Spiked to death
and uh Buzzsaw'd to death

<.<

Pics or it didn't happen.
Wow you made 38 nice work.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
:_; I did die to it if I remember correctly I was like a uh slayer and they were no mobs anymore and no flask and I did NOT have over leech yet so I was like okay I'm bad ass indiana jones this shit.

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

SPLAT dead dinosaur

And the fire one I ono how I died to it I do remember dying to it though not sure how but 100% sure I've died lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 14, 2019, 7:40:58 PM
"
Earthslug wrote:
"
rzuk892 wrote:
I've died in trail burning rage like 2 times this league, because I got tired of this "stand still and wait" BS.
Lab traps are the most boring thing in this game.

The burn lab is not uber hard, but what this player describes is true.
The fire floor is utter waste of time.
Make the fkng cooldown acceptable. Not 10 seconds of complete waiting between floors.

I don't get this reasoning why people die on that burn lab because of impatience. Does waiting for 10 seconds really that hard? How many hours you spend on your hideout by just waiting for a trade, afking, or doing nothing? Can you not spare just 10 seconds for once to accomplice something?

"Impatience can cause wise people to do foolish things."
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
boyandroid wrote:
Does waiting for 10 seconds really that hard?

thats why i play arpg games
to stand 10 seconds on every trap in the content that has nothing to do with arpg genre
thats so much fun involved
dead game
bring back 3.13
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
"
boyandroid wrote:
Does waiting for 10 seconds really that hard?

thats why i play arpg games
to stand 10 seconds on every trap in the content that has nothing to do with arpg genre
thats so much fun involved

That's why they called it "Trials", to not only test your mechanical skill but also your mental skill like focus, knowledge, endurance, patience, etc.
Test & trials are commonly found on ARPG, this is not the only ARPG game where you need those skills.
So I guess you don't stand still on your hideout too. And you don't have to just stand still while waiting for the floor to cooldown, you can kill the mobs, roam around the safe area, or multitask (peek at your passive, inventory, challenges, syndicate board, etc.) if your getting bored, just make sure your safe.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Last edited by boyandroid on Jan 15, 2019, 1:16:10 AM
"
boyandroid wrote:

That's why they called it "Trials", to not only test your mechanical skill but also your mental skill like focus, knowledge, endurance, patience, etc.
Test & trials are commonly found on ARPG, this is not the only ARPG game where you need those skills.
To me the Trials are one big check. Skill check, gear check, build check and player check.

Must be why so many hate them.
Last edited by AldarisGrave on Jan 15, 2019, 1:29:41 AM
While feel some uber lab trials can be harder than labyrinth itself, I never died in trial and have only had 3 deaths ever in labyrinth (played since lab release) and none had traps involved

1. Died in cruel at lab at lvl 40 getting a carry from a friend who opened a dd box and I walked into room not knowing
2. Uber argus + some skeletons + me playing like an idiot
3. Merciless argus oneshot at 3.7k life w/ no defences

Closest call I had was cycloning through green sentinel circles on a very high movement speed character (they just popped out of nowhere when i was returning backtracking) and not really paying attention.

trap damage is too predictable to die to imo if you paying attention and prepare for it, life flasks flasks largely trivialize it. Scariest is getting clipped by spikes since the bleed update though... can especially be deadly with higher ping or slow reaction time

Only played 2 juggs before too, one coc discharge pre-nerf and one to lvl 58 who i deleted swiftly, back when jugg wasn't even that tanky.
"
"
Git gudder. No rips since 2013

dun lie!

Lügenpresse? Ja!
I've died in trials never in lab. Lab still sux though for various reasons. As in no portals/pause, slows game play... If I wanted a strategy game where I cant get up until it's over I'll go my dads house and play chess... far better strategy game
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 15, 2019, 1:57:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info