Path of Exile Hideout Competition

Dominus's Second Laboratory, claimed by the Witch Exile
"You'd bite the master that called you here, Witch? - Dominus, High Templar"

Link to the imgur album:
Spoiler
https://imgur.com/a/Tbz0ZRq

After the events of Act 3, the Witch Exile stumbled upon a hidden laboratory on the other side of the mountain. It is a place of rest, warmth ..and experiments. For the Witch Exile and her companions, this home is simply known as the Mountaintop.

The temple is covered by a blanket of snow during the winter, but it is not usual for a snowstorm to occur this late in March. Plants had already begone sprouting up, craving that bright spring sun, but perhaps they spoke out of term. At some places, the temple grounds can be seen peaking from beneath the snow.

The Entrance

The entrance is a soothing resting place, dedicated to its founder, The High Templar Dominus. From here, there are two ways further into the hideout.

The Serene Place

Going further into the hideout leads into The Serene Place, where Cartography master Zana, Jun, the Veiled Master and Oracle Navali have made their homes. They have each created a place most suited to their wishes.

Einhar's Grill
"We will be best friends beast, until we slaughter you! - Einhar"

On the east side of the hideout, Beastmaster Einhar grills his catch of the day: Rhoa! A fire nearby shares it's warmth with whomever chooses and the cottages behind make great living quarters.

Refreshments & Storage

After having some of Einhar's famous rhoa, you can get a refreshing drink from the mountain spring. It has been said that the water tastes even better than Einhar's Wraeclast Fried Rhoa, (but that's probably due to the insane sodium content provided by the other exiles still looking for the illusive tiger).

Between a Niko and a Hard Place
"One at a time.. one at a time.. - Niko, Master of the Depths"

The secretive Niko, Master of Depths moved in shortly after some veins of azurite were discovered. He does one thing and he does it well: Dig. At some point, he will dig too deep, but that is a story for another day.

The Stash
"Thank the gods! You're no saint, I can see that. Though who am I to question what form divine providence comes in? - Alva, Master Explorer"

When Witch Exile met Master Explorer Alva, she thought he mad, but who would have ever thought her little plan would work? Her tomb raiding business has turned out to be quite.. lucrative, but there is plenty of place for more of life's finest to be stored.

The Stash was a mere tunnel beforehand, but Niko's azurite extraction has hollowed this part of the mountain.

The Mushroom Clearing

Behind the stone carving hides a secret entrance the Witch Exile has used to enter into this hidden hideout many moons ago. The infected mushrooms are said to be viciously delicious, but when dried are perfectly edible, although they cause very vivid hallucinations. Vorici found this out by accident when he tried to poison one of the syndicate members. A funny story, but there is no time for that now. There is still so much left to show!

The Cottage By The Bridge
"To plow a field, you need a tool. To harvest grain, you need a tool. To spread corruption, you need a tool. - Navali, the Floral Oracle"

This picturesque cottage is where Alva rests when she is not stealing everything that isn't pinned down in Atzoatl. The beds of flowers are of Navali's creation.

Dominus's Laboratory
"I have seen the look in Piety's eyes. I see the look in your eyes, Witch. It is not as different as I had hoped. No matter. The knife in your hand is better than the spear in the rack. - Kira's introduction in Act 4"

Kira was not wrong with her observation. Upon discovering what was Dominus's backup lab, Witch Exile knew she was going to come back when she was no longer necessary. With an eye for the occult, she sees no harm in dabbling into the darker arts of thaumathurgy. Vorici makes an even greater research assistant than he is an assassin.

"Why are you so in love with death? - Malachai"

Malachai was a misguided fool, but he had a vision and Witch Exile respected him for it. A wrong vision, but a vision nonetheless. Witch Exile learned much from slaughtering Dominus and Malachai. She won't make the same mistakes they have.

"I stood between man and nightmare. Will you take my place, Exile? - Dominus, High Templar"

Is this the origin story of Wraeclast's latest villain, or will she use her powers for good? The future will know, I'm sure. For now Witch Exile and her companions will have to deal with this syndicate Jun has been talking about.

Notes:
With this hideout, I did my best to create something that is both unique and realistic for living in. If I had a higher maximum than 762 objects, then I would have added a little more detail here and there, but I feel like I have made a place my exile and her team would be happy to live in! I think me reaching the object limit has also to do with Glacial being a bit larger than most of the other hideouts.

In case anyone wonders, it has taken me many bestiary scarabs, daily masters and three leagues worth of favour to purchase all the objects I needed to create this hideout. I had just spend my accumulated favour when the price reductions were announced, so admittedly I was a bit salty, but Einhar collected that salt and made the best Wraeclast Fried Rhoa he could make with it. Yum!
Last edited by Shootinshark on Feb 3, 2019, 3:04:42 PM
Here´s my submission.

KITAVA´S THRONE
cartographer´s hideout

hope you enjoy it.

https://imgur.com/a/VQafddN

Last edited by TeDD_GameZ on Feb 2, 2019, 8:41:38 PM
The theme name is The Purgatory Council

Featuring just condemned Kraityn, Alira and Oak.

The pictures present the central section where the Master Council resides, with the central Furnace and the Altar.
The far left side makes the interrogation/holding chambers.
The far right side makes the library.

This does not mean to promote or ridicule any religion.

Hope you enjoy.

youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9rANWUkD7w
theme : tranquil garden

XD
Theme: Post-Apocalyptic - Last Refuge

Screenshots:

Entrance through the Cave

Main Area

Housing

Workshop

Outside Camp

Extraction Device (Map Device)
Last edited by ObviousLeePOE on Feb 2, 2019, 9:05:30 PM
Hello here is one of my hideouts, I called it The Winners Dinners. Gotta be one of the best to make it to the table.

https://youtu.be/9wRsC28qJ7w
Hello, new to PoE, & ARPG and just finished Act 10, so my hideout is mostly from stuff from other hideouts I've found along the way. I got a gorgeous MTX centerpiece and also some lighting, rain and dead people on a stake. Oh, there's even the cute little monkey from the Fairgraves mystery box wandering around. I decided to leave him there, no point in another creature following me since I have 14 minion in-game already (including my curtain spectres which gets in the way of decorating!) XD

I call it my Sewer Garden hideout -- so that's the theme. ;)

Here is the vid I uploaded for a walkthrough:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO8J9hCXWgI&feature=youtu.be

And below are some screenshots - I've tried to keep it pretty but still stay true to my necromancer beginnings:

My main garden

My annex garden to the left for chilling out

My room, I gave myself a queen bed with some accessories and a skeleton light

My main working room where I spend a lot of time crafting

My sewer tunnel that used to be really boring, but this is where I'd like to add a few more dead bodies, so I enjoy the trip to my main workroom...

My barbeque space? Well, this is where I do my Desecrate spell before I go into an area. I don't like the mess the spell leaves behind in my home. XD

Last edited by darkserenityrp on Feb 2, 2019, 10:03:17 PM
Hey all. This is the Overgrown Bazaar, my entry to the path of exile hideout competition.

It is a market based Leo's Overgrown tileset.

hope you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_jA5I2jXi4

Hidden Forest Encampent

(For the nature lovers)
This is a immaculate hideout setting designed and made to look like a dark forest. Within this forest lies a hideout for exiles with multiple points of interest and forest pathways.

First teleport into your hidden encampment and be en captivated by the beautiful flora of this forest!

When first descending after your arrival to the forest you're greeted by your fellow colleagues at base camp #1

Tucked away; not too far from base camp 1, is an clearing in the forest that hides a map device that nature couldn't even reclaim

Navigate yourself though the forest paths and youll find your self arriving at the main basecamp

Another view of your home base that you and your fellow exiles have deemed suitable

the 'office' and brains to your hideaway base

Hidden off to the side of camp; a statue, which looks for an offering, will provide magical crafting, as long as you have an offering that is.

Hope you enjoy!
It's cartographer hideout called "Emperor's Cruelty". It shows two faces of rich and powerful leaders who build their greatness at misery, slavery and death of innocent. It's pretty much how I understand the world of Wraeclast xD

Emperror's Throne Room

Emperror's Porch

Emperror's Council Room

Last edited by Xanet on Feb 2, 2019, 11:25:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info