It's been a long time (more than three years!) since we ran the inaugural Hideout Competition. With the recent Hideout changes introduced in Betrayal, we decided that now is a perfect moment for another one! The winners will be rewarded with great prizes, including Shaper T-shirts, Brutus prints and lots of hideout decorations!

Prize Pool

Top Three Winners
  • Custom avatar of a portion of the hideout
  • Hideout Competition Winner Forum Badge
  • Brutus Print
  • Shaper T-shirt
  • Choice of an Armour Set from the list below
  • Hideout Decorations: Arcane Throne Decoration, Infernal Throne Decoration, Malachai Heart Decoration, White Lights x 2, Fire Gale x 2, Rain x 5, Blood Rain x 2, Falling Leaves x 5, Wide Light Beam Decoration x 5, Solaris Throne, Wisp Swarm Decoration x 5, Whale Skeleton, Ice Gale Decoration x 2, Burning Corpse Pile, Automaton Lightning Decoration x 2, Automaton Beam x 2, Sin Cathedral x 2, Innocence Cathedral x 2
  • Hideout Bundle: Energy Dome Decoration, Fireplace Decoration, Cauldron Decoration, Lightning Coil Decoration, Ice Bricks Decoration x 2, Fire Bricks Decoration x 2, Oriath Citizen, Automaton Decor, Beetle Pet x 3, Cockroach Pet x 3

Top Five Winners
  • Brutus Print
  • Shaper T-shirt
  • Hideout Decorations: Solaris Throne, Wisp Swarm Decoration x 5, Whale Skeleton, Ice Gale Decoration x 2, Burning Corpse Pile, Automaton Lightning Decoration x 2, Automaton Beam x 2, Sin Cathedral x 2, Innocence Cathedral x 2
  • Hideout Bundle: Energy Dome Decoration, Fireplace Decoration, Cauldron Decoration, Lightning Coil Decoration, Ice Bricks Decoration x 2, Fire Bricks Decoration x 2, Oriath Citizen, Automaton Decor, Beetle Pet x 3, Cockroach Pet x 3

Top Ten Winners
  • Brutus Print
  • Hideout Decorations: Automaton Lightning Decoration x 2, Automaton Beam x 2, Sin Cathedral x 2, Innocence Cathedral x 2

Top Thirty Winners

Players who win an Armour Set will be able to choose from the following list:

How to Enter

Pick a clear theme and create a hideout around this theme. A theme could be anything and not necessarily related to Path of Exile. Post screenshots or a video in reply to this thread to enter. To submit a screenshot, just upload it to an image hosting site like imgur.com, copy the address of the uploaded image and post it in this thread using IMG tags.

Guidelines

• Your hideout must be created after the release of the Betrayal expansion.
  • Hideouts that have previously been featured in the Hideout Showcase news series or submitted to the Hideout Showcase forum are not eligible for entry.
  • Your hideout must be your own work.
  • Your hideout must be safe to showcase (nothing lewd or offensive. Keep it classy, Exiles!)
  • Submit your hideout from the account that the hideout is on. Please leave the hideout intact until the judging is complete, so that we can check it.
  • Multiple submissions are welcome and encouraged!

Competition Times

The competition starts at the time of this post and will end on Monday the 4th of February at 9am (NZT). We'll announce the winners sometime in the days following this date. Winners will be chosen based on creativity and how they've represented their chosen theme. To keep it fair, we will be selecting a mixture of hideouts with hideout decoration microtransactions and those without.

Best of luck to everyone! We can't wait to see what you create.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Awesome, I won't win but still fun to try.
awesome!
Everything is great ... just why after each login you need to import the hideout ... again and again ... after going to the mine and returning etc ...

Good luck everybody !!
Interested in seeing the submissions!
Hi this my hideout that I created at Betrayal. I really love it and hope you do too !
https://imgur.com/a/3dxUWfE

You can find it and download it there too https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/58

(It says no MTX needed, because actually its easily replaceable)
Damn it, and I haven't found the Glacial hideout yet. And judging from rarity and my luck I won't find it in time for this competition.
Oh, well, guess I'll try my luck with something else then.....

"Nothing lewd or offensive"

What if people are offended by the impaled corpses, severed heads, etc.?
Exciting :)
What are Brutus Prints?
Last edited by idgarad on Jan 2, 2019, 8:08:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info