[3.5] Lightning vortex - 1-2 sec guardians kill, out of scale DPS - high and low budget

"
"
Quintessence wrote:
How would we level this?

i just grabbed a tabula, used magma orb or something shitty until bv, then did tabula BV up until mid 50s-60s, when i started to transition over to the build. nothing special about it.

Was it smooth?
I understand that the build has power. But how do you mitigate the dmg from shimmeron?
"
Tezzla1 wrote:
I understand that the build has power. But how do you mitigate the dmg from shimmeron?

Slayer leech + the vaal pact focus that gives you 10% of damage leeched as life, so it's a lof of leech time
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
what are your thoughts on using hypothermia instead of pcoc as the 6th link? since we're always critting, we should be chiling with hoi, right? and if so, that would put hypothermia at 40% more instead of 24% more with pcoc.

(im on a 5L and have pcoc attached to storm brand which works rly well)
Last edited by yoloqueen on Jan 10, 2019, 8:58:46 AM
"
what are your thoughts on using hypothermia instead of pcoc as the 6th link? since we're always critting, we should be chiling with hoi, right? and if so, that would put hypothermia at 40% more instead of 24% more with pcoc.

Well, the QoL will be lower, you need to get charges from something else and it will take sockets.

Also, you don't chill bosses, so you will need CWDT + frostbite or something, kind of clunky IMO
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
rel4us wrote:
"

Well, the QoL will be lower, you need to get charges from something else and it will take sockets.

Also, you don't chill bosses, so you will need CWDT + frostbite or something, kind of clunky IMO

I thought when u crit u automatically chill things? Is that not true?

Also, why didn't you take the 3 lightning nodes to the right of witch start (Crackling Speed)? Seems tailor made for us: lightning, crit, shock
"
"
rel4us wrote:
"

I thought when u crit u automatically chill things? Is that not true?

Also, why didn't you take the 3 lightning nodes to the right of witch start (Crackling Speed)? Seems tailor made for us: lightning, crit, shock

Chill is not automatic anymore, you need to make any hit (not a must for crit, as it's not freezing but chilling) that does at least 1% of the monster damage as cold.

The 3 lightning nodes give us some more DPS, I tool life as we got all the damage we need, also, the shock effect does almost nothing in this DPS.
ok thanks for clarifying. i just sold a random jewel i found for 5 ex so i have some money and am ready to make some upgrades, can u look at my gear and tell me where u think i should start? ive read thru the whole guide but im not sure where to prioritize as i get more money.

im not sure how to link the jewels im using but maybe u can see them on my tree?
Last edited by yoloqueen on Jan 10, 2019, 4:38:45 PM
dude this build is cool and all but how do you manage the zero skill duration from tree ? having to cast bv every 2 sec is so annoyin. My winter orb has to cast like once every 10 sec and moves 10 times faster. also costly af but thats already been told.
chaotic neutral
"
ok thanks for clarifying. i just sold a random jewel i found for 5 ex so i have some money and am ready to make some upgrades, can u look at my gear and tell me where u think i should start? ive read thru the whole guide but im not sure where to prioritize as i get more money.

im not sure how to link the jewels im using but maybe u can see them on my tree?

Nice gear, two things:

1. your amulet is bad, get one with life + crit multi and open suffix to craft
2. I think that the regular 20c aspect of the spider unique gloves are better for you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info