[3.5] Lightning vortex - 1-2 sec guardians kill, out of scale DPS - high and low budget

"
green1908 wrote:
Very cool build.
An idea how to increase it move speed?
It's too slow for me:/.
Anyway, thanks for the build, very interesting! :)
GL!

buy and wear a flask movespeed belt from incursion temple, that will give you like 110 extra movespeed with quicksilver flask and 30+ with any other flask =D
I spent over 14 ex on this build but it turned out so bad...
damage is there but the leech just isn't good enough. even with warlord's, without focus i'm basically dying 80% of the time.
without more investment into resist jewels i'm just barely touching 75% all res.
i don't have an unnatural instinct, don't have OP crit multi amulets, don't have high life amulet and ring if i get the required mods (vaal pact + warlord's)...

I feel the freezing BV is way safer to play. much faster mapping, movement. boss dmg not comparable but survival factor is there.

not sure if i'm doing anything wrong...
here's my gear, but note this is as high budget as i can afford..

two might of the meeks and some random jewels with life and res.
"
JuXiang wrote:
damage is there but the leech just isn't good enough. even with warlord's, without focus i'm basically dying 80% of the time.
without more investment into resist jewels i'm just barely touching 75% all res.
i don't have an unnatural instinct, don't have OP crit multi amulets, don't have high life amulet and ring if i get the required mods (vaal pact + warlord's)...

I feel the freezing BV is way safer to play. much faster mapping, movement. boss dmg not comparable but survival factor is there.

I pop the focus before every rare or unique monster, it gives you leeching for a long time, What level are you? how much life?

A life + crit multi amulet with the craft will do your life a favor, the rest of the jewels, are you balancing res or lightning is the highest?

EDIT: also, add VBV, even without the quality, but it will help you, also, your other wand does not have the vaal skills of vaal grace and VRF, this will also help you leeching while focused.

Your gear is good in general. just focus more, and you will feel the difference.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Jan 3, 2019, 9:59:24 AM
How do you get Vorici to white socket your items?
The damage is out of scale if you watch the Videos...

I need around 1-2 Minutes to get Minotaur down and this build 1-2 Seconds :D

Keep it rolling rel4us and iam very happy for your friendly help
Maybe i give this build a try it looks amazing

best wishes
Splitterbruch
"
Fallbringer wrote:
How do you get Vorici to white socket your items?

Get him into research and level him up. At level 1 he has one white socket, at two a chance from 1-2 etc.

Also regarding movement speed, im currently still leveling in aqueducts. If anyone feels he's going to slow, fit in a phase run- we have frenzy charges to spare and if you precast bladevortex the damaging doesnt pull you out of phase. Its not permanent but phase run + adrenaline flask is definetly NOT slow :)
"
Frenzylord wrote:
The damage is out of scale if you watch the Videos...

I need around 1-2 Minutes to get Minotaur down and this build 1-2 Seconds :D

Keep it rolling rel4us and iam very happy for your friendly help
Maybe i give this build a try it looks amazing

best wishes
Splitterbruch

Thank you so much <3
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
rel4us wrote:
"
JuXiang wrote:

I pop the focus before every rare or unique monster, it gives you leeching for a long time, What level are you? how much life?

A life + crit multi amulet with the craft will do your life a favor, the rest of the jewels, are you balancing res or lightning is the highest?

EDIT: also, add VBV, even without the quality, but it will help you, also, your other wand does not have the vaal skills of vaal grace and VRF, this will also help you leeching while focused.

Your gear is good in general. just focus more, and you will feel the difference.

Focus has such a long cooldown, when i'm not focusing it feels so rippy.
my Lightning is highest so I'm using wise oak, atziri's and when i'm really rippy i use vinktar's.
life is too hard to get without even more investment T_T

[edit] im 89 with ~5.2k hp only (it's really hard to get too much life even with 2 might of meeks and all %life jewels.)

[EDIT] imagine doing incursions... I go in, the focus is on cooldown i insta-die... lol
Last edited by JuXiang on Jan 3, 2019, 8:45:10 PM
"
JuXiang wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
JuXiang wrote:

Focus has such a long cooldown, when i'm not focusing it feels so rippy.
my Lightning is highest so I'm using wise oak, atziri's and when i'm really rippy i use vinktar's.
life is too hard to get without even more investment T_T

[edit] im 89 with ~5.2k hp only (it's really hard to get too much life even with 2 might of meeks and all %life jewels.)

[EDIT] imagine doing incursions... I go in, the focus is on cooldown i insta-die... lol

The focus is only while you fight rares, you get leech for a long time.
Also, get an amulet with life, it will make it much easier to live.
Other than that, it's the practice I guess, I barely died even with 5.5K life.

EDIT: If you can. buy 2 void batteries, and your DPS will be 80% of what it is now.
Last edited by rel4us on Jan 4, 2019, 7:35:21 AM
I'm a standard only player and got a ~100ex budget, having already some 'big-boi' items like the legacy Atziri gloves with the instant leech.
Would those be good for this build and if so, would i still need those 'while focussed' mods?
What is the best helm enchant for this build?
I got corrupted Shimmerons with the % to gain a power charge on crit, so can I drop the gem out of the 6L and with what could i replace it with if so?
what changes would you recommend on doing in general to reach its highest potential?
thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info