[3.5] Lightning vortex - 1-2 sec guardians kill, out of scale DPS - high and low budget

"
daiur wrote:

are my newest additions. Now I'll have to level some and get some one socket gloves. Thanks for the help!
*edit* I'll go the witch route first, got a few aziri sets here and the mirror clone loves me :)

Nice, is that amulet was cheap or it dropped from Jorgin in the safehouse?

It has no crit multi so I'm sure it's not a craft
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
"
daiur wrote:

are my newest additions. Now I'll have to level some and get some one socket gloves. Thanks for the help!
*edit* I'll go the witch route first, got a few aziri sets here and the mirror clone loves me :)

Nice, is that amulet was cheap or it dropped from Jorgin in the safehouse?

It has no crit multi so I'm sure it's not a craft

Bought it for 70c and crafted the on focus. I have a pob alert set to look for better ones
a couple more questions. i took a look at the pobs u built and looks like there are a lot of jewels with generic "spell damage." i was wondering if it is better for us to focus on various spell damage %, (like on normal jewels) or flat spell damage on abyss jewels? is there a big different between them? also, same question for life. does it matter whether we get life% vs flat life on abyss jewels?

also, can someone explain how vaal righteous fire works into this build? sorry, i have never used rf before so i dont understand how it helps bv.
"
a couple more questions. i took a look at the pobs u built and looks like there are a lot of jewels with generic "spell damage." i was wondering if it is better for us to focus on various spell damage %, (like on normal jewels) or flat spell damage on abyss jewels? is there a big different between them? also, same question for life. does it matter whether we get life% vs flat life on abyss jewels?

also, can someone explain how vaal righteous fire works into this build? sorry, i have never used rf before so i dont understand how it helps bv.

1. On the passive tree, jewels use %life + crit multi for spells or while dual wielding. On the gear you can only use abyssal jewels, so crit multi + life.
2. Vaal RF is reducing your life for a and giving you more damage for the duration, there is no degen while using it.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
but you can use abyss jewels on the tree too, which is why i was trying to figure out if there is any preference. thanks for the vrf explanation.

one more thing. would added physical damage to spells work for us? since we convert, isnt it the same as lightning?
"
but you can use abyss jewels on the tree too, which is why i was trying to figure out if there is any preference. thanks for the vrf explanation.

one more thing. would added physical damage to spells work for us? since we convert, isnt it the same as lightning?

1. Crit multi is a better mod for us, this is why on the tree I recommend regular jewels.

2. Yes, global physical and physical damage to spells is also increasing our damage
"
rel4us wrote:
"

1. Crit multi is a better mod for us, this is why on the tree I recommend regular jewels.

2. Yes, global physical and physical damage to spells is also increasing our damage

OK thanks for explaining, that makes sense with the critmulti.

Do u know if phys and lightning are 1:1? Like is one better than the other, or are they basically interchangeable? Sry, I dont really get the mechanics behind damage conversion
Very cool build.
An idea how to increase it move speed?
It's too slow for me:/.
Anyway, thanks for the build, very interesting! :)
GL!
"
"
rel4us wrote:
"

OK thanks for explaining, that makes sense with the critmulti.

Do u know if phys and lightning are 1:1? Like is one better than the other, or are they basically interchangeable? Sry, I dont really get the mechanics behind damage conversion

They are 1:1 if you convert 100% of the damage to lightning.
The physical is better if you don't have the conversion of 100%.
"
green1908 wrote:
Very cool build.
An idea how to increase it move speed?
It's too slow for me:/.
Anyway, thanks for the build, very interesting! :)
GL!

Well, I play on 112% increased MS, if you will use a flask of increased effect and reduced duration it will give you extra, but as I mentioned at the start of the guide, it's fast, but not QoTF fast :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info