[3.5] Lightning vortex - 1-2 sec guardians kill, out of scale DPS - high and low budget

"
shura22 wrote:
I'm a standard only player and got a ~100ex budget, having already some 'big-boi' items like the legacy Atziri gloves with the instant leech.
Would those be good for this build and if so, would i still need those 'while focussed' mods?
What is the best helm enchant for this build?
I got corrupted Shimmerons with the % to gain a power charge on crit, so can I drop the gem out of the 6L and with what could i replace it with if so?
what changes would you recommend on doing in general to reach its highest potential?
thank you :)

if you got atziri, that can be a great addon, I think that if you buy from someone who died in betrayal hardcore an amulet (or just ask him to die for you and trade him whatever you and him agree is the BiS with atziri, without them, just use a top wand roll and not shimmeron.

What is the best helm enchant for this build? - this:

So I strongly recommend that you stay with the regular shimmerons, as you lose almost 80% increased damage, and the gem is still fairly high in DPS (there are nothing that is better than it)

what changes would you recommend on doing in general to reach its highest potential? - Sorry, I got no udea...
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112

How to improve damage with current equipment? I can't deal a huge damage to guardian yet.
"
Chocolate.Yes wrote:

How to improve damage with current equipment? I can't deal a huge damage to guardian yet.

I would love to have your PoB, but here are a few things that I see:

1. You got no crit multi on the amulet
2. you have bubonic trail with one socket + the rare helmet with no socket - Try switching to the crown of the tyrant + stormcharger boots for a lot more DPS.
3. your belt is not the 2 abyssal sockets belt

I don't know anything about your tree and jewels, but there may be things there, after you post your PoB I'll add some more comments.

P.S
Sorry for taking so long to answer, I'm on a business trip in India, so it's a bit harder for me to find time to help, but I'm coming back this weekend.

The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Here is my PoB Link https://pastebin.com/HH6NKzrZ
Have fun with your trip :)
will that bild good work withot vaal pact ? Is that bild only for betreal ? I look in standart league and see that something with Aspect of the Spider cost over 3 ex and it Fenumus' Weave Carnal Mitts and your armor without links 1 ex , with another slots i dont see problems.
so 3 ex for gloves/1 ex for 1 soket armor + 20c for 5 link craft / might of melek 2.5 for each / cap shimerrons 1.5 ex for each / other slots i dont think will cost many , but i cant get vaal pact so how much will be my dps with this stuff that i write here ? or i can forget about this build
Last edited by Farate on Jan 8, 2019, 10:39:48 PM
"
Farate wrote:
will that bild good work withot vaal pact ? Is that bild only for betreal ? I look in standart league and see that something with Aspect of the Spider cost over 3 ex and it Fenumus' Weave Carnal Mitts and your armor without links 1 ex , with another slots i dont see problems.
so 3 ex for gloves/1 ex for 1 soket armor + 20c for 5 link craft / might of melek 2.5 for each / cap shimerrons 1.5 ex for each / other slots i dont think will cost many , but i cant get vaal pact so how much will be my dps with this stuff that i write here ? or i can forget about this build

In sandard I recommend not to use Shimmerons as the focus for boost of 10% damage leech is what important, not the vaal pact.

2 void batteries will do 80% of the damage of the Shimmerons without risk.

But in standard I guess you can have the old atziri’s gloves and win the game :)
can u give me link on poe.trade ) im noobee )
mama mia 16 ex
Can i win the game with Fenumus' Weave Carnal Mitts and without vaal pact ? )) i just have only 19 ex )

and will i generate enough Power charges for void battery ? And what risk in using shimmerons ? Oh and with old atziris gloves i can use shimmerons ?
and without Fenumus' Weave Carnal Mitts i cant get spiders
Last edited by Farate on Jan 9, 2019, 2:38:39 AM
I am curious why we don't take the Crackling Speed passive. It's only 3 pts, and it seems like the lightning dmg, crit multi, and increased effect of shock would b really helpful for us.
How would we level this?
"
Quintessence wrote:
How would we level this?

i just grabbed a tabula, used magma orb or something shitty until bv, then did tabula BV up until mid 50s-60s, when i started to transition over to the build. nothing special about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info