[3.5] Lightning vortex - 1-2 sec guardians kill, out of scale DPS - high and low budget

Hi there all, is anyone able to help me out regarding this build?
Im new to POE and might not fully understand how things works yet.

Btw, im having great issue with survivability.
I have added Vaal Pact on my passives skill but im not getting any life leech.
Greatly appreciate if anyone could guide me tru..and how to make this build works on mine. sorry for my bad english.

Thanks in advance.

https://pastebin.com/PxmUsg5t ---- PoB link
Last edited by weiseng on Feb 2, 2019, 1:28:56 PM
@weiseng

Spell usually can't leech. If it's named % "Attack damage" leeched as life, it won't work for spell but attack/ weapon skill.

If you want to leech use Vaal pact life leech combo on crafted amulet.

"
@weiseng

Spell usually can't leech. If it's named % "Attack damage" leeched as life, it won't work for spell but attack/ weapon skill.

If you want to leech use Vaal pact life leech combo on crafted amulet.

Indeed, and I also strongly suggest that you get a warlord’s mark ring, it will allow you to leech more properly in general.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
This is my build
lower dps than yours but still great for bossing much better than my deadeye.
The jewels is really hard to get, i mostly have 3 mods.
5m shaper dps, 6.5m normal dps.

https://pastebin.com/puMJ2NfW

I use herald of purity instead herald of ice
I use light poacher because spirits burst help clear monsters with blade vortex low range
I use only 5 power charges because 6 is bad number although power charge is big boost of damage for this build.
I change blood rage with increase duration for immortal call.
I think with low vortex damage, it probably not help much with the chills, you might as well use increase duration for immortal call and change vortex.
"
This is my build
lower dps than yours but still great for bossing much better than my deadeye.
The jewels is really hard to get, i mostly have 3 mods.
5m shaper dps, 6.5m normal dps.

https://pastebin.com/puMJ2NfW

I use herald of purity instead herald of ice
I use light poacher because spirits burst help clear monsters with blade vortex low range
I use only 5 power charges because 6 is bad number although power charge is big boost of damage for this build.
I change blood rage with increase duration for immortal call.
I think with low vortex damage, it probably not help much with the chills, you might as well use increase duration for immortal call and change vortex.

Thanks for the feedback, I like seeing people try their own modification on my builds :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
Thanks for the feedback, I like seeing people try their own modification on my builds :D

Yeah thanks to you, i mean it's basically your build as base. It's one of the build that actually works great for bosses. Uber guardians in seconds, and Izarro probably in millisecond lol.

I still uncertain of using blood rage or not cause it will cause 4% hp damage each second. But i still thinking about it.

Thanks for the build OP, lots of fun/lots of damage.
Had a good time crafting/finding ~90% of my items used including the UI!

pretty fun to use a quicksilver & silver flask(with increased MS) + phase-run to just charge the map on a couple stacks.

had to go full VP cause of unpredictable internet on my end for more consistent leech/life took a little hit from some of the life/dmg nodes, but i made it work. (the increased dmg while leeching craft is close to what i lost)

Thanks again! awesome and fun
This build is lots of fun! Big damage, fun to min/max if your into that sort of thing.
Something I wanted to add, im sure some people are aware of.. If the speed of this build isnt quite fast enough for you. A good and easy work around for getting the best of both worlds;
Use 2x Poets Pens in off hands. Can optimize build to use both with no issues.

Here a quick sneak peak of my gear setup!

I have a silly question:

How do you handle the degen from Shimeron?
I don't see any life loss while you were traveling in the videos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info