[3.5] Lightning vortex - 1-2 sec guardians kill, out of scale DPS - high and low budget

looks good
I've known rel4us for a long time! ..always makes super sick builds! Also.. boss DPS pretty good haha

A+ for the guide!

Also
He made Inpulsa
Timezone: PST (California)
Last edited by KickAcid on Dec 31, 2018, 11:31:10 AM
"
KickAcid wrote:
I've known rel4us for a long time! ..always makes super sick builds! Also.. boss DPS pretty good haha

A+ for the guide!

Also
He made Inpulsa

Thank you so much :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
I did some more min/max on the build, expensive crafting.

Changed ring and amulet:

My DPS is now.... well, insanely high :D

PoB: https://pastebin.com/CKmMbA6i

On a nova with culling being 11% more damage as a calc, it's about 17.5M shaper DPS.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Hey, this build looks awesome. Great job on the guide as well.
Was just wondering if u could add a little leveling section? I guess its the usual "bladevortex and go" but some quality of life recommended unique items or early lvl gems/links would be super nice. Thx
i am still leveling but is very fun so far and i look forward to trying bosses. also rel4us is incredibly nice and helpful, took time to give me advice on how to start as budget and what to focus on. will update once im higher level and can try maps
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
Hey, this build looks awesome. Great job on the guide as well.
Was just wondering if u could add a little leveling section? I guess its the usual "bladevortex and go" but some quality of life recommended unique items or early lvl gems/links would be super nice. Thx

I'm sorry that I didn't add it, shortage of time on my end...

I can say that the best way to level is with these items:

If you can afford poet's pen, buy it and level till you are 70 ish, then sell it back at the same price.
thx awesome, what about gems? just standard vd setup in poets? and just bv if no poets?
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
thx awesome, what about gems? just standard vd setup in poets? and just bv if no poets?

For PP you use VD, for BV, BV on a tabula, just use PoB to tell you gor your current setup what gems will give you the best DPS.
any ideas for other options than orb of storms for pcoc (for those of us using 5 link)? oos is pretty clunky... could we attach pcoc to the cwdt vortex or something instead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info