[3.5] Lightning vortex - 1-2 sec guardians kill, out of scale DPS - high and low budget

"
Finally, after saving and saving I got these guys:

so my pob is sitting at roughly 6.7k life with 2.8 million shaper dps w/o shock checked, 4 million with it checked (VRF never checked). level 95, havent respecced to inquisitor yet so not sure what that will do. shaper was easy as hell and i had no experience fighting him before, never bothered.

this build is fantastic and the dmg is crazy. one situation id ask for advice tho, is delving. we dont run very fast and can't heal in the dark (like u can with a LGOH ring for instance). any suggestions for staying alive in the mine and farming successfully there? i tried equipping 2 shaper rings with life gain on spell-hit, which was kind of helpful but not as good as id hoped (though i was using awful 5c rings, maybe better rolled ones would do better).

oh one last question. ive noticed that any maps with -max res, slayer overleech cannot outleech the shimmeron degen. i weapon swap to stop the degen when i can, like in between packs, but when youre in a big fight it can be hairy with the degen going. any good bandaids? just keep weapon swapping?

thanks for all your help

First of all, GZ on the jewels :)

About delving, I play a lot in the dark, slayer leech makes it easy. You can also have 2 lower DPS wands for delve to make it easier, also I got 75% DR, also helps :)

About max res mods, I did not feel it compare to 60% reduced recovery that I did, just focus on each pack and you should be ok.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Is this build still viable?

I use 2 Shimmeron and each time crit proc it take about half my hp until debuff end, right now i have 3684 hp.

What is the best way to counter the debuff? it's bad the debuff is affecting hp.
"

I use 2 Shimmeron and each time crit proc it take about half my hp until debuff end, right now i have 3684 hp.

What is the best way to counter the debuff? it's bad the debuff is affecting hp.

1. More HP - the debuff is a flat damage
2. Vaal pact focus amulet
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
https://pastebin.com/Wx61V7UL - pob link

You have any suggestions of what i can do, currently having survivability issues. i have an amulet, i just need to get the spider craft so i can have Vaal pact and spider on it.

Will Vaal Pact make a huge difference? im also only sitting at 5k life unfortunately
Last edited by VerteXi on Feb 1, 2019, 2:19:30 PM
"
VerteXi wrote:

You have any suggestions of what i can do, currently having survivability issues. i have an amulet, i just need to get the spider craft so i can have Vaal pact and spider on it.

Will Vaal Pact make a huge difference? im also only sitting at 5k life unfortunately

Your gear is not bad, jewels could be better, other than that, it's ok.

The vaal pact is super important for the survivability of this build, it will change your life :D

Also, you took two attack speed nodes on the scion starting area, but you got a 2 point jewel at the witch templar connection area, I advise taking it and remove the two points.
"
rel4us wrote:
"
VerteXi wrote:

The vaal pact is super important for the survivability of this build, it will change your life :D

Also, you took two attack speed nodes on the scion starting area, but you got a 2 point jewel at the witch templar connection area, I advise taking it and remove the two points.

yeah, my jewels were just kind of make shift to get the build going, i respeced into this build so im still ironing everything out.

just got my spider and vaal pact amulet, what should i be moving toward next?
Last edited by VerteXi on Feb 1, 2019, 2:53:51 PM
"
rel4us wrote:
"

1. More HP - the debuff is a flat damage
2. Vaal pact focus amulet

Ok, with more HP/regen and vaal pact, the debuff from Shimmeron is mitigated, thanks.
"
VerteXi wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
VerteXi wrote:

yeah, my jewels were just kind of make shift to get the build going, i respeced into this build so im still ironing everything out.

just got my spider and vaal pact amulet, what should i be moving toward next?

your gems has no quality, this whould be my next priority, 21/20 gems (or at least 20/20).
Just wanna say thank you to rel4us for your great build :)
I seen it in action several times and it is a blast.

Try it out as long as you can. As soon as i hit 100 with my jugg i give it a try
Last edited by Frenzylord on Feb 2, 2019, 8:16:44 AM
"
Frenzylord wrote:
Just wanna say thank you to rel4us for your great build :)
I seen it in action several times and it is a blast.

Try it out as long as you can. As soon as i hit 100 with my jugg i give it a try

Thank you so much for the feedback, I barely play the league due to a lot of work pressure.

Is this build relatively known that even someone who didn't play the build knows about it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info