Reflecting on Past Releases Part 1

awesome!
I regret writing the game off as a diablo clone back then. I was clouded by blizzard nostalgia, and stupidity. I'm less dumb now (debatable)
I cant believe how much poe has improved.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
you used to be cool, im still cool i'm in ps4. nah you´ve change...
ING:@Blaeknight
30# Characters LV100!
11/21/2019 Kalandra Drop!
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. My partner and I have been playing together since ambush/invasion. Was great to sit and reminisce over the holidays talking about what was going on in our lives around the time of each release and league.

Happy holidays GGG, you never fail to be awesome.
Time flies. I remember Piety as a final boss back then, the game has grown spectacularly since; great job. I found the trailer including all those player deaths brutally hilarious.
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
Last edited by KuaiGon on Dec 26, 2018, 11:21:27 PM
I swear I remember Scion being available before Duelist and Shadow. Weird.

"
sneakyness wrote:
I regret writing the game off as a diablo clone back then. I was clouded by blizzard nostalgia, and stupidity. I'm less dumb now (debatable)

I bet this is because of the sad state Diablo is in currently. Is a bit of a shame Diablo has to perform so poorly for so many people to give PoE a chance.
wew lad i remember those days
What does the Diamond Kiwi look like?
Back then it was a game, no its just a shtstorm of effects in WHOLE screen permanently. So much effects that if you would divide them it would be enough for 100 of games..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info