Reflecting on Past Releases Part 1

sacrifice of the vaal.....best expansion ever !!!!!!!!
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Open beta supporter reporting in.

I'll never forget my first map. Tropical Island, white map. Rolled bone rhoas, got charged by 1 extra damage blue boy and died instantly. At 5 endurance charges.

Hardcore for life.

Sometimes I really miss the slower paced combat, though.

in chris we trust <3
This is a great guide on how to ruin a great game with power creep. RIP
Lmao, torment didn't have a "positive reception". It was almost nothing but complaints, but you added it anyway because Diablo 3 has treasure goblins. Even years later you still can't justify why you added it to the game other than that it would take effort to remove.

I'm probably not the only one who would be glad to see them removed outright. They add nothing to the game.
can we get Poe classic like all the other games do? :P would love to play the slow paced hard game again, it has been so long!
I distinctly remember cursing that closed beta timer. Wish I hadn't been so poor back then! I skipped meals for weeks just to get the Regal pack. Glad we're all in order now.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
In memories of Piety / dominus runs :^)
Hf :)
and still Strong !!!
Man this thread is overflowing with fanbois... but yeah cool history post.

Next one is goinna be interesting, cos Breach > all.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Dec 27, 2018, 2:06:36 AM
-
Last edited by ZtyorDoKrax on Dec 20, 2019, 5:27:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info