Reflecting on Past Releases Part 1

Damn i really miss the forsaken masters.... they were just so cool
Fairly new member here.

Tried POE way back when, I think right after release but can not remember.
Could not remember my password or even email addy I created with, possibly old email I do not use anymore. None the less, I wish I would have stuck with it back then.

It has grown so much and has improved vastly since back then.

Incredible work has been put into the game, very impressed.

Keep it up guys. ;)
I have one regret, I didn't buy kiwi supporter pack. Any way to buy it now?

I miss those days :)
What a blast from the past... I love it.
I hope to see more as we get close to New Year.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Those were the times.
I started playing bit of POE back in Harbinger league but didn't fully get into it because I was playing Diablo 3 with friends at the time, grinding the season as usual. Anyway, since I felt disappointed from Diablo Immortal's announcement at this year's Blizzcon (just like countless others), I decided to give this game another try... and I'm so damn glad I did! Honestly, I asked myself, "what took me sooo long?" It's so reminiscent of Diablo 2 for me. So much content, so much challenges to do that I can honestly say that I'm hooked af! I'm no longer a blizzard refugee, for I'm now an Exile (a noob one lol). Thank you so much GGG and keep up the awesome work that you do! I look fwd to more awesome content in 2019.
"
the behaviour of the spirits was the hardest part to develop out

And now, so many years later, these spirits are still not worth it with their poor AI and behaviour rules.
"Bloodlines was based on the idea of "Nemesis but for packs". The most important element of this was adding the tech where a pack actually meant something in game, rather than just for spawning purposes. Like Nemesis, it was released with some very unpopular player-destroying mods."

You mean those reflect packs that would off-screen one shot you, right? And forced people to read each pack before hitting them? Yeah, those were dark times.

It's a lot more fun these days without worrying about reflect. Glad the worst mechanic in the game was removed.
I remember feeling kinda devastated that I couldn't get a closed beta key back then. Or the money to buy supporter packs XD

Can hardly believe how much the game have changed since.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info