Reflecting on Past Releases Part 1

The game had evolved so much. I never really got to play it completetly until now, always coming in and out. The early desync problem and no local servers for Brazilians killed the early experience for me.

TY GGG, for the game itself, and for the local servers too. XD
So many kiwis in here, feelsgoodman.

Ahhh, that rat bastard beta timer...

I couldn't afford a supporter pack when you started selling 'em, but I did manage to snag a standalone key and my life hasn't been quite the same since. I wish so hard that I had the ability to support you guys financially in a way even remotely commensurate with the amount of pure hours/entertainment you've given me over the last 7 years, but know that even a few broke-ass NEETs out here are more alive / less miserable than we might otherwise be thanks to your awesomeness. <3
GG GGG <3
Been with PoE since the beginning. I got my closed beta key on September 29, 2011.
"Don't Tread on Me"
SOOOoooooo SOO SOOoooo MANY broken items poor noobs will never get to crush endgame with *lol*
I started just before Sacrifice of the Vaal. I totally got my noob ass kicked in the HC Invasion league. It took a few tries just to get to Mud Flats. Almost five years later I still get my noob ass kicked. It just takes longer.

I'd love to see a real legacy league, with the original skills, passive tree, zones, pre nerfs/buffs, legacy gear, etc.
I first heard about and played the game back in Ambush. You all have worked hard over the years to consistently bring us challenging and rewarding content, to keep us coming back for more. Thank you!
Blizzcon should come and watch these. Then they will know why they lost.
So glad to be a part of all of this. Still learning through the years.
dominus video is so epic
my english sux.
One of my biggest regrets was not buying a Forsaken Masters' supporter pack when I first started playing back in Rampage. I was still going through the phase of being unsure whether the game was really worth it, and all I did was buy stash tabs.

Little did I know how many stash tabs I'd need.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info