Mastermind fight

One week+ into the league, and I've fought her 4 or 5 times. That's 4 or 5 more times than I saw Aul last league.

At least you can steadily work your way towards the fight this league, and learn as you go. You can fight her as many times as you want, almost no RNG involved. You have 3 months available to learn the fight, instead of 3 months hoping to experience the fight at all :)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
One week+ into the league, and I've fought her 4 or 5 times. That's 4 or 5 more times than I saw Aul last league.

At least you can steadily work your way towards the fight this league, and learn as you go. You can fight her as many times as you want, almost no RNG involved. You have 3 months available to learn the fight, instead of 3 months hoping to experience the fight at all :)

How the f do you fight her so many times in a week? Gotten her once with a lvl 91.

But yeah, 99999999 times more than i saw Aul.
"
Tides5 wrote:
How the f do you fight her so many times in a week?

I speed-farmed Blood Aqueducts and T1 Channel more than I like to admit.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
It took me over 50 hours to get into Mastermind's Lair only to get one shooted. Fuck this league. It's the worst new content after Bestiary in PoE ever. Crap rewards, deadly and grindy as nothing before.

Challenges harder than ever, boring rewards, rng crafting system... I'm gone until next league. I hope it will better by then. Still no adventure mode or endless league to skip main quest is tiresome every league, but I will be back.
Last edited by Gosen on Dec 18, 2018, 6:41:45 AM
This is such an easy fight, didn't die once, almost made all 5 achievments for challange in a single fight (totem hit me once, so i got 4/5).
Simple and relaxing fight. Some syndicate members are harder than this.
"
Gosen wrote:
It took me over 50 hours to get into Mastermind's Lair only to get one shooted. Fuck this league. It's the worst new content after Bestiary in PoE ever. Crap rewards, deadly and grindy as nothing before.

Challenges harder than ever, boring rewards, rng crafting system... I'm gone until next league. I hope it will better by then. Still no adventure mode or endless league to skip main quest is tiresome every league, but I will be back.

How are you so bad at this game? The first one spawns in a low level zone like 68 or something. it's like super easy even without knowing the fight :(
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
Phrazz wrote:

what kind of bullshit did you just say, mr. Bigshot???
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"
Gosen wrote:

How are you so bad at this game? The first one spawns in a low level zone like 68 or something. it's like super easy even without knowing the fight :(

obviously you are talking about something else.. i am sure you've been killing ubers after 3 hours in the game, so forgive us the weak..
"
nomorats wrote:

what kind of bullshit did you just say, mr. Bigshot???

I'm no "Bigshot", just a plain, old casual player. What part of my post was "bullshit"?

The fact that you have 3 months to learn the fight? Fact.
The fact that in the last league, the league boss was so rare that instead of spending 3 months to learn the fight, you had to spend three months hoping for it to spawn? Fact.
The fact that you can steadily work towards the boss now, instead of hoping? Fact.

Again, what was bullshit?
Last edited by Phrazz on Dec 18, 2018, 10:37:28 AM
This is what happens when everything up to the boss is a one button screen clearing loot orgasm.

To the forums!

Nerf!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info