Mastermind fight

Terrible boss fight. Cant see shit.. 7k hp.. get owned.. I dodged the rotating totem easily.

Got confused many times if I already in a phase to fight syndicate member or not yet.. Got lots of slams by the mastermind. Overall.. many running around to see which phase am I...also did I mention - cant see shit with all effects engulfing the whole screen.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Personally, I am of the opinion that content shouldn't require you to have specific meta game knowledge to get through - particularly when it is limited behind either massive time gates, or rng gates.

Going in the first time I had, like many people, nfi what was going on, and slowly muddled through the false difficulty of massive damage spikes while occasionally being one shot by things that gave little indication until i ran out of portals on the last hit.

In and of itself that doesn't really bother me. I learnt enough that the next time I go in I will likely take it, however, the sheer grindwall needed to GET another one is.. quite obscene.

I think either/or the grind to getting a mastermind should be reduced - noticably - or the reset on failure should be notably less.

Personally I am not a fan of chain phased fights with giant one shot mechanics, I would rather have more attacks that hit less so a general capability is rewarded, rather than a single mistake massively punished, but not everyone gets what they want so I remain unoptimistic.

Since I've been playing the game has pushed harder and harder towards speed clear meta, and gib style mechanics (playing atlas as HC was a lesson in 'oh this nasty af')
i invited one of the best glacial cascade miner for this fight

map ilvl 82 : dd

guess what ? she died 5 times due to 1 shot mechanics XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

there goes my mastermind fight
i failed it 2 times allready :D

next time i will search for some russian player that is broken and can complete this fight...

just to get flask for 2 chaos xd
What a disgustingly bad fight and a COLOSSAL waste of time. Was about to buy more stash tabs but I'm so glad I didn't give GGG a dime.
"
BigChief014 wrote:
What a disgustingly bad fight and a COLOSSAL waste of time. Was about to buy more stash tabs but I'm so glad I didn't give GGG a dime.

We can now enjoy it in core for all eternity ;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 wrote:
We can now enjoy it in core for all eternity ;)

Chris said it's being nerfed so it should be more tolerable.
It was easy but those expected disconnections and lag spikes.... huh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info