[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

"
AnActualHorn wrote:
"
Njaku wrote:
Ok i have no idea why i havent seen anything on that but ill just ask. When we decide to put our arc mine in our military staff....what do we put in our 4 link helmet then? and what helmet do we take

I'd use it when you get a 5L tremor
i have a 5 link tremor

but since i changed my gems, theres my helm looks like this now
(i just put the gems i had left in it so they'd keep on leveling even tho i dont use any of the gems in that helm)

also pyroclast or ice spear for my 6 link body armour
Last edited by Njaku on Jan 12, 2020, 11:19:53 AM

Would that be a good base for multimod or should i try to annul lightning dmg and then try to regal something better?

Also if any1 could take a look into my items and let me know what to improve I would be very grateful :)
Can someone please check my character and tell me what are the upgrades that I can aim for?
I have around 10ex that I want to invest in the character
Can someone tell me how to utilize the sockets in case I have Tremor Rod. Do I put arc on Tremor Rod OR on the Helmet. In case I put Arc on Helmet, what goes to Tremor Rod?
whats the best anointment?
"
Zechnix2 wrote:

IIRC its arcane potency. You can check in PoB, import your build and on treeview check "Show Node Power"
For those with exalts to spare, I recommend swapping into Low Life Arc mines with some of the new crusader mods. Sitting on 8.3k ES and can hit over 10k if I wanted to get tankier.

"
Domen122 wrote:
"
Zechnix2 wrote:

IIRC its arcane potency. You can check in PoB, import your build and on treeview check "Show Node Power"

Depends on your crit chance. If your crit is low, Arcane Potency is going to be a lot stronger due to all the crit multi. I'm at 75% effective crit, so Divine Judgement would be better if I wanted more damage.
Why not use skitter bots on this build? Currently using this build btw and im wanting to use them.
"
Hetill wrote:
Why not use skitter bots on this build? Currently using this build btw and im wanting to use them.

The shock is a really good dps boost
Any idea of where to go from there ?

(Appart from boots enchants).

I have something like 3ex to invest.
Just made the switch to helm + dual wands, playing with what I can for now.

I die too much, i'm 91 and my XP is stuck at 0.

Gear (but character is visible on my profile) :
Spoiler

I'm playing with the mana flask to regen faster after big hits.
Last edited by Pandaroux on Jan 13, 2020, 7:00:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info