[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Awesome build guide! Could you consider including a POB, and a tab for Pantheon/Ascendancy order? I know it's in the leveling guide but it'd be helpful to have its own section so we don't have to dig through the leveling guide. Thanks!
"
Ellipsist wrote:
Awesome build guide! Could you consider including a POB, and a tab for Pantheon/Ascendancy order? I know it's in the leveling guide but it'd be helpful to have its own section so we don't have to dig through the leveling guide. Thanks!

+1
"
xcibi wrote:
"
Ellipsist wrote:

+1

Added both, let me know if I missed anything else :)
The leveling guide is so detailed. The best! Maybe I play this build next league as well if I decide to go SSF.

Also this build is indeed really good for SSFHC (so far). Facerolling it with a 3l still.
Is using minefield still worth it after the nerf?
It's been pretty awesome watching you stream this build, but had a few questions. If you are going SC, what would you change about the tree? Also you used a lot of alternative gem setups on stream, are they worth looking into?
I was actually planning on starting an Arc Trapper build tonight. What is the real difference between mines and traps?

will the skill tree be very similar to a trapper (could I just switch to trapper instead if I ended up not liking mines?)

Thank you!
"
silverdash wrote:
The leveling guide is so detailed. The best! Maybe I play this build next league as well if I decide to go SSF.

Also this build is indeed really good for SSFHC (so far). Facerolling it with a 3l still.

Thank you! You should definitely try it, it's a really strong leveling build.

Let me know if I left out anything!
Can you please explain Added Cold in main Arc setup?

Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Great Build! thank you for sharing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info