[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Have u tried Tremor Rod and Curtain Call? They seem (at least on paper) to be really powerful unique gear for the build.
"
Jigarxp wrote:
It's been pretty awesome watching you stream this build, but had a few questions. If you are going SC, what would you change about the tree? Also you used a lot of alternative gem setups on stream, are they worth looking into?

Glad to hear,
If I was in softcore I would probably not go phase acro, it's kind of overkill but makes you even more tanky. Instead I would probably take "crackling speed" and "lightning walker" nodes.

Might even path to destructive apparatus and get the jewel on the way and another jewel by templar tree
"
imthedan wrote:
I was actually planning on starting an Arc Trapper build tonight. What is the real difference between mines and traps?

will the skill tree be very similar to a trapper (could I just switch to trapper instead if I ended up not liking mines?)

Thank you!

It is extremely easy to switch to mines, it doesn't cost any more than the passive refunds that you get from doing the story to act 10.

The difference is mines are faster for clear and very similar in damage to traps.
"
Can you please explain Added Cold in main Arc setup?

Cold damage is so we shatter corpses. When you shatter you don't have to kill certain packs that have 2 forms unless you corpse explode. Also helps keeps us safer against detonate dead one shots.
"
ExponentMach wrote:
Have u tried Tremor Rod and Curtain Call? They seem (at least on paper) to be really powerful unique gear for the build.

Tried Tremor rod and it's really nice but you need a kaom's heart to make up for the shield. Also forced into using flame dash. Other than that they are really strong but not budget friendly because you need to stack a lot of intelligence on rares for curtain call.
"
Also good properties to have

-Spells have a chance to hinder
-Chance to get Onslaught on kill
-Chance for phasing on kill
-Penetrates resistance if you haven't Killed recently

On kill effects don't work with Mines, Traps, Totems or Minions.

I love the guide btw. Im no newbie so having a condensed guide is what i was looking for.

You might wanna add flasks to the gear section too :)

Last edited by CptQaoz on Nov 21, 2018, 9:12:32 AM
Will you be adding any of the alternative gem setups you are using on stream onto the guide?
"
CptQaoz wrote:
"
Also good properties to have

-Spells have a chance to hinder
-Chance to get Onslaught on kill
-Chance for phasing on kill
-Penetrates resistance if you haven't Killed recently

On kill effects don't work with Mines, Traps, Totems or Minions.

I love the guide btw. Im no newbie so having a condensed guide is what i was looking for.

You might wanna add flasks to the gear section too :)

Fixed, thanks
Anyway we can get you to throw up a tree that is more towards softcore for the newer guys like us?
"
crispyexcal wrote:
Will you be adding any of the alternative gem setups you are using on stream onto the guide?

I don't really have any alternative gem setups besides swapping in trap and mine damage for added cold when I have a map with the mod "chance to avoid status ailments"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info