[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

one thing you can do for survivability is use temp chains blasphemy, i got a +1 to gems tombfist and use lvl 4 enchance with it but thats a later game strategy, you could get 2 socket tombfist and include a murderous eye jewel prob hit the new 75% slow cap pretty easily.
Is Quill Rain still suitable for leveling, or should we try using something else now with the -40% damage?
Been playing arround with this build today, but really wanna try it as Scion. What do you guys think about this Chieftan/Deadeye version?

https://pastebin.com/90j1K0My

Or would Chieftan/Slayer be prefered for culling, or maybe just go Hiero.
can we go chin sol 6l with +2 totems?
and can you tell what pob exacly show: dps from all porjectiles or just from 1?
why dying sun so ignored in this build?
Last edited by kassiopy on Dec 5, 2018, 8:59:27 AM
"
Nephitis wrote:
i think the new arborix will also be a better choice to be honest

what about this bow regarding chin sol nerf?
arborix is nice but flat phys is not useful, so 30% more vs 50% more i would say its not worth it.

the new brands look interesting and we get 20% more dmg taken by enemies for 2 of them, new path of building has the info.
After playing around with builds on standard I'm sticking with Hiero. The QoL of having massive totem placement speed is just too good for me to give up. Playing non-hiero totems feels like I have a -100% speed debuff. Regardless of how the numbers shape out I can't bring myself to give up that speed.
One thing I am doing a little bit of tweaking is the following:

- Swapping from Kaom's Heart to a Lorewave with the indirect buff to it which gives me some more slots and lets me easily put my Blasphemy, Enlighten, Flammability, and Temp Chains in it (with 2 free slots left to play with)

- Putting a Spell Totem in my boots linked to a Multi Totem Gem and Scorching Ray. This will give me 4 Ele Hit totems still with 2 additional Ray totems with the multi totem gem (since multi totem gives this skill +2 max totems). The debuff will be nice especially since I drop these 2 together with the changes to the ascendancy for Hiero. I can even toss in an Efficacy as well to stack the debuff longer and not have to worry about refreshing it too often as 2 totems stack it faster.

- Moving Blood rage to the Bow to take advantage of the Inc Duration there and utilizing Blink Arrow in my gloves with Faster Attacks linked to it to make it a bit faster travel.

Here's my working theorycrafting pob that I am tinkering with: http://poeurl.com/b9Mk

*Note- this doesnt have the new gems or unique changes in it yet- but just wanted to show what the setup might look like.
Yo, thanks for sharing.
How would this be as a League Starter.
I know you wrote "Budget friendly"
But you also stated that we need 3x Uniques.
Can we still clear Red Maps even without em or do we miss alot of Damage?
Also, did you do the Math with Frostferno - Soul Mantle?. I guess Frostferno frees Ring Slots.
Last edited by marcel2142 on Dec 5, 2018, 4:36:35 PM
Would you consider this build a decent recommendation for someone who would aim for their first ever lvl100?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info