[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
Digikiller wrote:
I just wanted to take a minute to thank Vei for updating/maintaining the guide for this build over the iterations since the original. This league is the first time I've been able to put together pretty much all of the items to make it really good.

To try and help Ahewaz out, the following are the Lethal Prides I went through:
16587 (My current jewel)
- Golem's Blood - Intimidate
- Surveillance - 20% Fire Res
- Defiance - Intimidate
- Disciple of The Slaughter - 5% Double Damage

- Golem's Blood - 20% Fire Res
- Surveillance - 5% Double Damage

Useless ones:
11392, 12132, 12562, 14992, 15409, 15603, 16778, 17311

Like Vei said, pretty much just have to buy/try/sell until you get a good one.

Definitely agree with you on Vei, he helps me out a lot.

Thanks for the jewel info.

The one I am using (15307) gives 20% Increased Totem Damage on Golem's Blood. You get totem placement speed as well on Cloth and Chain.

I have tried a lot, most of them either have nothing of value or the same as the one above.

Very nice corruption on your Bow. I guess I will have to start running the temple again.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Well as I have a ton of currency in standard, I decided to toss a few divine's at it.

Turns out 17260 gives you intimidate on surveillance.

Guess I will have to keep at it.

Thanks for the help Digikiller!

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Hello guys!

And big thanks to Vei and community for updating and supporting this build.
I am enjoing it a lot! it is a first time when i make 30 achievments and gonna hit 36! *_*

Im an ssf guy so i have some problems with frostferno (still didnt get it :D even though i play from the league start). and corrupting kaoms not a cool story in this mod too haha. i spend a week to farm kaoms heart and it puffed when i did corruption for the first time, so got to farm a new one

But anyway this build is cool. With my setup i reached ~270k pds per projectile (6L with slower proj instead of chain) which gives me total dps around 270*14=3.78kk without flasks

a few days ago i got awakened chain support and decided to share my experience about it. this support gem is a perfect gem for heists especially when you need to open door using companion skills. all these mobs die in a second! so a pleasure!

Thx again for everyone who posts in this thread!

ps sorry for possible mistakes im not a native speaker
Last edited by Happy_Monk on Nov 3, 2020, 10:31:50 PM
A small video showing just how powerful this build can be with the right gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7-Hfp-7Dac
Last edited by Ellusivee on Nov 12, 2020, 5:05:52 PM
Hello everyone!
I loved this build! i think it was my Bestiary or Incursion character, and now i would like to update it. With your help, of course.

By the way, thanks to Vei and collaborators for keeping up the thread.

My Gear:
Spoiler

My Skill Tree:

The builds damage is not bad, but i know it can do much better.
Defensively its pretty squishy.
Well thats all I have, thanks in advance for your help!
Last edited by mazin_Jackson on Nov 18, 2020, 7:54:37 PM
"
mazin_Jackson wrote:
Hello everyone!
I loved this build! i think it was my Bestiary or Incursion character, and now i would like to update it. With your help, of course.

My Gear:
Spoiler

My Skill Tree:

Hello!

Awesome to hear that you loved the build!

I actually wrote an update to this build during 3.9(Already updated for 3.12) which overtime has evolved into a guide. I think that will be helpful for you.

Here's the link:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2224772/page/173#p22791192

Cheers
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Hi. Playing around with this kind of equipment atm in std. Need to check if i have to replace large cluster jewel and medium one cause they dont add 1 more totem anymore. Get crit Cinderswallow for onslaught and helmet corruption. Maybe after those modifications i have the balls to try Sirus. Awakened hextouch supp in on the list also for my corrupted bow so i can add eleweakness, but dang those gems are high at prices.

Gear
Spoiler

Skill tree
Last edited by Wolferlmm on Nov 22, 2020, 4:54:26 PM
"
Wolferlmm wrote:
Need to check if i have to replace large cluster jewel and medium one cause they dont add 1 more totem anymore.

Cluster Jewels are no longer worth going for now after the +1 Ballista Totem nerf to Medium Cluster Jewel. Only reason to go for a Cluster Jewel now is if you want a specific notable on them, e.g. Cremator for the "Ignited Enemies you hit are destroyed on Kill"

There are many DPS Notables along the main path in the tree that is more "Passive Point Efficient", I have a ranking list of those notables in my guide under Section "22. Equipment/Notable Rankings by DPS" for references.

"
Wolferlmm wrote:
Get crit Cinderswallow for onslaught

Cinderswallow's default affixes doesn't help Totem builds since its text mention "by you" and "when you" and totems kills, etc are not counted as ours.

A Magic Silver Flask will be better than Cinder for Onslaught since besides the crit Suffix, we can get a helpful Prefix on it, e.g. "25% reduced Charges used" which will reduced the charges required to 30 from 40 and let you use the Silver Flask 2 times without needing any kills inbetween.
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Thanks again Vei-Master for info!
"
Vei wrote:
"
mazin_Jackson wrote:
Hello everyone!

My Gear:
Spoiler

My Skill Tree:

Hello!

Awesome to hear that you loved the build!

I actually wrote an update to this build during 3.9(Already updated for 3.12) which overtime has evolved into a guide. I think that will be helpful for you.

Here's the link:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2224772/page/173#p22791192

Cheers

Wow! just by replacing de ChinSol with the QuillRain (and some other cheap changes) the build is doing muuuch better.
Thanks for the help.
Ill be back when I farmed currency for the expensive stuff (ami for example)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info