[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you invest in this thread Vei, u did a really good job with the changes.

played the build during Heist and had blast.

"
derbackstein wrote:
I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you invest in this thread Vei, u did a really good job with the changes.

played the build during Heist and had blast.

Hey derbackstein,

You are very welcome, am very happy to hear that the build served you well.

Hope you have a blast with whatever build you have chosen for Ritual(If you are planning to play it :))

Cheers
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
i will short say thank you for the great build
and the nice work on the tutorial to get the build ready

this was by far the best and playable one for me and my woman

R.I.P

any alternatives for ritual?

kind regards
This has been my favorite build for the past 4-5 leagues, so am really looking forward to seeing what all happens with the passive tree and ascendancies. What the poster above posted looks like a bit of a nerf unless I am reading it wrong. (to mana regen?)

Anyway,

I got my first Sirus kill last season with this one, so I just want to put a big personal thank you for the time and effort on everyone who has started and updated this build over the course of its life.
Last edited by Apostolos on Jan 10, 2021, 5:31:42 PM
"
malignitass wrote:
i will short say thank you for the great build
and the nice work on the tutorial to get the build ready

this was by far the best and playable one for me and my woman

Awesome! and very happy to hear that the guide was helpful! :)

"
malignitass wrote:
R.I.P

The build is not dead, DPS is still the same, just slower now in terms of clear speed since the deployment of the totems take slight bit longer, definitely will take a bit of getting used to.

On the other hand there's a lot of information not yet revealed (Patch Notes, Passive Tree, etc) so things might still change.

Anyway I wrote my comments (Link) on it at my new thread (Link) for this build , take a look if you are interested.

"
malignitass wrote:
any alternatives for ritual?

Unfortunately, I don't really play any other builds outside of this one so I have nothing to suggest.

I'll be playing this build(Unless it's gets nerfed to oblivion in other areas) for Ritual but it might not be Hierophant Ascendancy.

"
Apostolos wrote:
This has been my favorite build for the past 4-5 leagues, so am really looking forward to seeing what all happens with the passive tree and ascendancies. What the poster above posted looks like a bit of a nerf unless I am reading it wrong. (to mana regen?)

Yes it's a nerf and I have commented on it (Link) on it at my new thread (Link) for this build.

"
Apostolos wrote:
Anyway,

I got my first Sirus kill last season with this one

Congrats on your first Sirus Kill! ^_^

"
Apostolos wrote:
I just want to put a big personal thank you for the time and effort on everyone who has started and updated this build over the course of its life.

Thank you for trying out my version of the build too! It was a pleasure and an honor for me to actually keep it going. If someone were to tell me in 3.9 that I will be writing a whole new guide update base on Lunasicc187's guide, I would definitely not believe it and say "You must be crazy!" lol

Note to players following the guide on Page 173

In case anyone is not aware, I had posted a new thread for the guide.

Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Huge ballista totem buff this patch. Ele hit ballista totems gonna pop off this league.
Sorry posted on accident and couldn't delete...
Last edited by GnosticPopsicle on Jan 16, 2021, 7:53:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info