[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

chin sol got nerfed quite a bit from 100% more dmg to 50% so the question is if that was enough to make this unviable as a starter.
Yeah I am worried that Chin Sol 50% nerf and -1 maximum totems might be an issue. Yes we could use new gem which gives +2 to maximum totems and we could craft +1 maximum totems on shield but what weapons could we use instead of the bow and quiver to make elemental hit work?
Go Piscator's Vigil and spec wands with the new shield craft that gives +1 totems? I hope they give +1 totems to quivers as well and maybe somewhere else, but who knows if they will. Though getting enough int to get wands to work would be somewhat painful.
Is this build even playable in 3.5. after the Chin Sol bow nerf?
Last edited by Rowdyish on Dec 4, 2018, 9:45:01 PM
"
Rowdyish wrote:
Is this build even playable in 3.5. after the Chin Sol bow nerf?

Read my comment to the nerfs in the guide.
(at the very beginning, chapter: version, changes & history "v3.5")

We got hit by a nerf, but it is still a great build and it will still work very good.

More detailed information and more number crunshing when the new version of PoB is available.

Cheers
Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Dec 5, 2018, 12:14:24 AM
Thanks for the updates, I really want to play this so I hope we can get some of that damage back!
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:

1) Chin Sol Bow got nerfed to 50% increased damage at close range (down from 100%). With my char & gear I edited the Chin Sol in PoB to the 50% roll and the damage loss / output per totem is decreased by 24%.

2) -1 totem.. +12%dps

it means we have -24%-20%+12%=-32%dps. is it worth to play RAT?
and still hard to get enough HP for HC. 6k without mana - isnt enough.
Last edited by kassiopy on Dec 5, 2018, 1:24:46 AM
looks good
Last edited by NoMight on Dec 5, 2018, 2:56:19 AM
I think I'll still go with this build as league starter and see how it goes. I'll probably level up the new multitotem support gem and try to use it for mapping at least, maybe for bossess too - or swapping with combustion, as suggested.

I'd appreciate it a lot if we could get the updated passives tree and some leveling guidance on which ones to choose first - I'm don't think I'm experienced enough to attempt it on my own and not screw it up :P I only know not to take avatar of fire before the jewels are in.
I think i will be going with this build aswell. However im still in doubt whether to go for Hiero with 4/6 totems. Or to go with Chief/Slay Scion with 4 totems with new support gem.

I really like the idea of the build but im a little scared of survivability since i normally play very beefy juggernaut builds. The life leech from the Scion version is what makes me consider that version, but i guess the dmg would suffer quite alot.

Anyone got any tips on this to lead me in the right direction?

Was thinking something like this for Scion:

https://pastebin.com/sbMvLg5k
Last edited by Jugles on Dec 5, 2018, 3:21:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info