[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
Jugles wrote:
Would you by any chance have a suggestion for a slayer/chieftain version of the build? Seems rather cool. Did however see someone report that the slayer overleech didn't work with the totems. Not sure if thats the case.

Just slayer overleech doesnt work, but chieftain grants You 1% LL from totem damage. Hence Slayer/Chieftain.

I'd probably just use more or less the same tree. Maybe take RT and replace any accuracy/crit with life if You dont have or plan to get Yoke. Cant be more specific than that, I'm still waiting on patch notes and I haven't played a lot of ele hit myself yet, just generic totem builds.
I hope that by Friday, the author of this guide will adapt it for 3.5. I want to use this build as a starter :D :D
"
vivora88 wrote:
I hope that by Friday, the author of this guide will adapt it for 3.5. I want to use this build as a starter :D :D

I will, buddy :-)
Please be patient.
I want to wait for the final patch notes, don´t like to speculate about changes...

Cheers
"
Fawkse wrote:

"
Jugles wrote:
Would you by any chance have a suggestion for a slayer/chieftain version of the build? Seems rather cool. Did however see someone report that the slayer overleech didn't work with the totems. Not sure if thats the case.

Just slayer overleech doesnt work, but chieftain grants You 1% LL from totem damage. Hence Slayer/Chieftain.

I'd probably just use more or less the same tree. Maybe take RT and replace any accuracy/crit with life if You dont have or plan to get Yoke. Cant be more specific than that, I'm still waiting on patch notes and I haven't played a lot of ele hit myself yet, just generic totem builds.

Is the purpose of Slayer is culling + 20% increased dmg?
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
vivora88 wrote:

Please be patient.
I want to wait for the final patch notes, don´t like to speculate about changes...

Cheers

I am waiting too for an update :D
Thanks for your time m8
Awesome Build, I have killed everything except Uber Elder which is my fault as I am still learning the mechanics for it. I just destroyed a Twinned Vaal Temple Map. Something I would never have even considered playing before your build. Only 1 death. https://youtu.be/7Wj9aeyuOUQ

I got a

Spoiler

in standard just to see what my DPS would go to. It is not close to yours, however, I am still lacking some gear which I will work on next league.

Thanks for all the hard work. The guide is amazing & very detailed.
Ahewaz
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
vivora88 wrote:

Please be patient.

Cheers

YOU THE MAN!

this is my league starter as well, tuning in everyday until friday to see if updated

thank for fun build
So, I'm pretty new to the game and was planning on playing this build in 3.5. Did the Chin Sol nerf kill this build?
Is unfortunate that even with the patch notes we don't know where, or if more totems will be available. Cross fingers that this build won't be limited to 4 totems.
now that patch notes are out how important is ritual of awakening nod and if there is a way to fit the totem support gem within the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info