[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Gonna try it this league. Thanks OP for the build, looks like it has everything I like in this game (non affected by reflect damage, somewhat tanky, ranged, projectile, clearspeed, insane damage vs bosses, and low mana cost of skills). Taking into account I tried TS/barrage pathfinder, Saboteur Arc Trapper and Ele BV I think this build could be even superior to Arc Trapper Sabo in terms of almost everything (and perfect for every situation I could think of).

So, again, thanks a lot. Seems pretty good, gj OP.

Btw, could be viable/useful to use the new Armaggedon Brand in this build? And/or Dread Banner?
I decided to test the build while new league doesn't start.(never played EH before).
This build have the most smooth gameplay that I have played so far.
Even with the nerf, I will play it in Betrayal. :)
+1
Seeing Chin Sol got nerfed, I decided to mess around with

Spoiler

I am pretty impressed with it so far. A couple of videos.

Shaper

Harbinger

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Hey there again. You didn't answer any of my questions:

1. Why you didn't pick up the 3 crit nodes near Acrobatics?
2. Maybe there's a spot there for Enduring Cry & Stone Golem somewhere in the build for more survivability? (just tested this, not much improvement with juicy bosses)
3. What about Commandment of Light on those gloves? (not needed, we don't crit)
4. Would Impurity of Fire substanially improve our DPS? (below zero mobs' resists is better than 0)
5. If one would want to opt out of Yoke of Suffering (just use Vaal Lightning Trap), which rare/unique amu you'd suggest? [maybe Xoph's Blood]

Still going to try out that new unique Silver flask in Betrayal.
Last edited by rainbowsin on Dec 6, 2018, 3:00:32 PM
This build looks awesome! was intending to go Quill Rain Toxic Rain DOT but seems like i need a new build :'(

Really noob player here, but can this build be viable as non-totem and played as other classes? (with the gears without the totem benefits)
Last edited by SaD.ShUrIkEnGeR on Dec 6, 2018, 11:16:25 AM
"
This build looks awesome! was intending to go Quill Rain Toxic Rain DOT but seems like i need a new build :'(

Really noob player here, but can this build be viable as non-totem and played as other classes? (with the gears without the totem benefits)

There are somewhat similar scion builds that use chin sol and cast Elemental hit themselves without totems
"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2183938 here's a very strong build using Elemental Hit with a bow and without totems
Hi, really enjoyed the build in 3.4, thinking about make it league starter next build. I just find it sometimes too squishy, i keep put down totem to stay in safe range sometimes don't even see the boss on the screen, that kills the fun from time to time. Is this still viable with more tanky class like Chieftan that can use totem to taunt bosses? Or it will be a big dps loss from Hier to Chif? Thanks!
Are you guys happy with the new "leveling" chapter????

Tomorrow I have 45 min to add something, if you need it - before betrayal will start.

During the first two days, I will propably have no time to edit the guide.

Hope you guys all have much fun in the new league!

Cheers
Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Dec 6, 2018, 9:01:37 PM
Just wondering, how important all of the corruptions are? Like, if we can obtain all of the necessary gear, but without corruptions, how far can we hope to go with this build?
Last edited by WR47H on Dec 6, 2018, 9:28:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info